How do you feel after spending a large amount of money?

Spending a large amount of money must certainly be for a good reason. Before spending a huge sum of money, I make sure to make evaluations and most importantly, if what I'm about to spend on is really need/important. I do have this feeling of satisfaction after spending a huge amount of money for something I needed or planned for. For example, say I donated some huge amount of money to the orphanage or contributed in developing a vaccine, that I am sure I will be very pleased and happy about it and would definitely have this feeling of satisfaction because I know I've done something great.
So spending large amount of money feels great and enjoyable.

Whenever I spend large amounts of money, I feel so unhappy and somewhat depressed, even if I have been able to satisfy a particular need but at that moment, I feel that I have lost so much money and I need to put more effort in replacing the money I have spent. I noticed that it takes splits of seconds or minutes to spend huge sums of money but it takes a longer duration before you can make huge loads of money, this is what makes me feel uneasy. During the last festive season, I had a malfunction with my mobile device and I was in need of a smartphone but the prices of those devices were strictly on the high side. However, I was able to purchase the product with over $150 with a twelve months warranty. I was happy one sided because I was now able to get back on the internet but on the other side, I was unhappy because of the debit alert and spending such huge sum of money when I do not have a steady means of income. Well, one of the encouragements I usually adopt to lift up my mind is that, 'if I did not have the money, I will not be able to purchase the product." I get to appreciate the fact that at least the money was available because it is better to spend the money than not even having the money when I am in need.

Whenever I spend large amounts of money, I feel so unhappy and somewhat depressed, even if I have been able to satisfy a particular need but at that moment, I feel that I have lost so much money and I need to put more effort in replacing the money I have spent. I noticed that it takes splits of seconds or minutes to spend huge sums of money but it takes a longer duration before you can make huge loads of money, this is what makes me feel uneasy. During the last festive season, I had a malfunction with my mobile device and I was in need of a smartphone but the prices of those devices were strictly on the high side. However, I was able to purchase the product with over $150 with a twelve months warranty. I was happy one sided because I was now able to get back on the internet but on the other side, I was unhappy because of the debit alert and spending such huge sum of money when I do not have a steady means of income. Well, one of the encouragements I usually adopt to lift up my mind is that, 'if I did not have the money, I will not be able to purchase the product." I get to appreciate the fact that at least the money was available because it is better to spend the money than not even having the money when I am in need.

Haha that's the bitter truth. And sometimes, I don't even fulfill what I wanted to do with money I end up spending it on other things

After spending a large amount of money, I do really check back to ascertain if actually I spent such huge sums especially in cases where the products I bought is on the increase and not worth the price. There are times where I make a higher and I get to the market to purchase the products and the bag where I put the items are very small and the money has almost finished. When I get home, I feel as though I lost some money in the process of shopping because of the hike in the prices of goods. There is no how I will feel very happy that i have spent so much but I feel satisfied that my needs have been met without me having to borrow or loan money to get my needs fixed. Most times, when I spend huge amount of money, my aim would be to look for ways to replace the money but it takes more time to recover the funds or make accumulations yet it is always easier and faster to spend money in most cases. I strategize on how to recover the funds so I do not run into losses or excessive debts which will force me into borrowing to stay alive.

I can spend a large amount of money on some thing that can be useful or productive for me in the future. It can be any tools/softwares/product etc for me. Recently I have spent a large amount of money on a software, I am hoping to make alot of commissions while working on it. It depends on the reason. I would also love to spend money on something I love. For example, some foods which are my favorite. Charity is also a great option as it gives someone a sense of satisfaction when one donates money for the noble cause.

I can spend a large amount of money on some thing that can be useful or productive for me in the future. It can be any tools/softwares/product etc for me. Recently I have spent a large amount of money on a software, I am hoping to make alot of commissions while working on it. It depends on the reason. I would also love to spend money on something I love. For example, some foods which are my favorite. Charity is also a great option as it gives someone a sense of satisfaction when one donates money for the noble cause.
Yes and indeed it is true. For me the best way to spend moneywhen I have enough is by donating to charity organisations and orphanage home. I think helping others give the best feeling of satisfaction and reliance. Spending a large sum of money should certainly be for a good reason. Is why I make series of budgets when going to purchase goods at the market or supermarket. Making budgets is also a way of reducing unnecessary spending and expenditures as it helps reduce spending and also serves a master plan for my money.

I don't really feel anything , but the most important thing will be dependent on what I spend the money on . Obviously if I am spending the money on something that could possibly help me in the future or push my future forward then I do not have anything to worry about because obviously we are to spend on something that can brings progress to us in life .

But a situation in which what I spend the money on things that are not really helping me in any way then that is not just the best for me and I can't even imagine spending money on such. I put so many things into consideration when I am trying to spend a huge sum of money..

The fact is that it is very easy for people to spend a huge sum of money on things they enjoy most . it is even possible for you to spend thousands of naira within a period of few hours but trying to make back this money might even take you 2 months or 3 months depending on what you are doing.

In as much as it is difficult for us to make back the amount of money we could possibly spend , we should always try as much as possible to minimise what we spend on especially things that are not helping us.

For me it really depends on whether it was a planned spending or not. When I impulse-buy something or I have to spend because an emergency comes up, that's not a good feeling. When I manage to save up for something that I have wanted for some time, though, that feels really good.

It entirely depends on where, how, and when I spend money. When you spend a lots of money on things and never feel satisfied about it, you might feel distressed. Similarly, when you spend a good amount of money on things and when you feel satisfied, you actually become happy. It all depends ion the situations an d the conditions. Spending more money means that you will not be able to save money if you do not spend your funds in an economical manner. So, spending a lots of money occasionally might be something that is okay, but again it depends on the circumstances.

For example, when I spend money on unnecessary things, I might feel temporarily satisfied, but when I think about it later on, I feel unhappy and start thinking that I could have saved enough money. However, sometimes I donate money and I feel happy when I donate a good amount of money to poor person. Many people often feel satisfied when they donate money and help others. However, such big donations are only possible when you yourself have a good amount of money to donate. In short, feeling happy or sad about spending a big amount of money depends on the cause of why the money was spent in the first place.

Because I know fully well that money is a very important to and must be spent and used sensibly and wisely , I don't ever think that I have spent a huge amount on something that is unproductive and unrewarding because the only things I spend huge amount of money on risk free or risk less investments . anyways it depends on the purpose and the amount of money I am spending . If the reasons to spend a huge amount of money is not worth it then I would not spend my money on such a thing on the other hand if the reason why I should spend a huge amount of money is productive and rewarding then I will spend my money .

It is important that we become mindful of the things we spend our money , we shouldn't spend money just because we have it . We must understand that no one has them capacity of is guaranteed to be rich and wealthy forever . And as a result of one reason or another an individual who was considered to be which and body can go broke and poverty-strickened . so in order to avoid this , we must be mindful on the things we invest huge amounts of money for .

To me after spending a large amount of money, if what I did with that money is worth it, there would be no regrets but if what I did with that money is not, there would be a huge regret that will haunt me for a very long time I'll give you an example,
I have saved up for a while to buy a laptop and once I got to 30 k I was advice's to buy a goat, why? Because the person told me that once I buy the goat I can stop saving my lunch money and once the goat gives birth to baby's I can sell it and buy a bigger laptop, now that was a tempting idea I tried it, it wasn't up to a week the goat ran away never to be found again upto date I regret that decision.