how i get 510$ per week by 15 min per day work ?

W

wangoo12

You simply install the free desktop application on any of your devices that is able to connect to the Internet. Survey Savvy will track your behavior when you browse the Internet and will invite you to participate in even more surveys and reward you with up to $60.
  • For every survey you finish, you will be making from $1 to $3, and you will be able to request your payment with a balance as low as $1. This is probably the first time we have come across a minimum balance like this.
  • You get incentives when you complete surveys
  • You get incentives when your direct referrals complete surveys.
  • You get incentives when your indirect referrals (referrals your direct referrals made) complete surveys.
  • Once you have accumulated more than $1 USD in incentives, you can request payment by using the "Request Payment" tool under the Account section once logged in. Payment is made by check in USD and will be mailed via U.S. post to the residence on file.
My Strategie :
I created a Facebook page about laughter videos and i sent the link page fb to my friends, after 1 month I reached over 6,000 followers of my page and
Then i put them a video about the company and proof of payment worth $ 51 And how to work, Then I put them the link and found in two days more than 200 registered on the link.