Forex How Is It Possible To Master The Forex Market In 2Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am facing difficulties financially, and a friend of mine advised me to learn to trade forex market so that I can be earning money over time. I had a thought within myself, asking if is possible to master the forex market and trade like a pro. Also to trade in a good strategy, thereby enabling me not to loose my investments when I start. Please I need help🙏🙏..

Satanology

It will be unrealistic to think about mastering forex trading in such a short span of time. A beginner is advised to practice on a demo trading account for at least 4 months along with learning from other resources. You should not rush the learning process if you want to become a truly successful trader in the long run.

Fardage

Mastering forex isn’t a piece of cake. It will take you years to do. In two months one cannot even learn about the market properly, leave alone mastering trading. You have to learn theoretically and even practise on a demo account to understand the real market behaviour. It will take you 3-4 years to get a proper hold of the market and only then you start to make profits.

Liquescent

You seem to be in a quick need of making money. But I won’t suggest forex trading for that. Forex trading is a great career but it will work for you only if you can dedicate time to learning and understanding the market. Otherwise, it can take all that you have.

Belomancy

Only a magic wand can do the magic for you. It’s not easy for anyone to master the art of trading in just two months. You must dedicate at least a year to learning and practising. The rest depends on how early you grasp things and are able to apply your strategies in the live market.

Lickspittle

To be honest, this is something unrealistic that you are expecting. Forex is a vast concept and can not be covered in a 60 days time span. Moreover, learning is an ongoing process in forex trading which lasts throughout ones’ trading career.

Status
Not open for further replies.