Forex How Is It Possible To Master The Forex Market In 2Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am facing difficulties financially, and a friend of mine advised me to learn to trade forex market so that I can be earning money over time. I had a thought within myself, asking if is possible to master the forex market and trade like a pro. Also to trade in a good strategy, thereby enabling me not to loose my investments when I start. Please I need help🙏🙏..

Neuroid

Firstly, you cannot master forex trading skills in just 2 months. Be ready to dedicate at least a year to learning. Secondly, forex trading is not a job where you will get monthly or weekly payments. In fact, you will hardly make any money in the beginning. So, if you are going through a financial crunch, there is no point in starting to trade. You need money to make money.

Fartsdump

There is no fixed time when it comes to mastering a complex field like forex trading. It can be learned in a month or it can take years to learn yet unable to master it. With trading, you will constantly be learning and must be prepared to adapt and adjust, but that is part of the pleasure and challenge.

Rookery

People get attracted to forex thinking it might save them from doomsday. I advise that you never fall prey to these kinds of beliefs.
It may take two months to learn, but the chances are pretty bleak. You need to understand the nitty-gritty of forex. You need to learn skills like risk management, emotional management, financial management, etc. You need to learn to interpret charts, how the economy works, and other important financial topics. It also depends on your learning speed and capability.

Brijesh Mckee

It’s not a basic course that you will be able to master in 2 months. People have been learning and trading for years and still they are not able to make consistent income through it. Also, if you are going through a financial struggle, I won’t recommend trading at all because it will put you under debt. You must look for a job that can pay on a regular basis. Forex trading can be done side by side.

Diapason

Don’t take up the risk of forex trading when you are going through financial stress. It won’t do anything more than adding more financial stress to your life. Moreover, you are expecting to master trading in just 2 months which is impossible. Trade forex when you have time to learn and can give your 100% to the market and understand how it moves and how you can take advantage of its movements.

Critomancy

Personally, you can’t add a fixed time period to learn forex trading. It is a continuous process and is very important to understand the market dynamics before anything else! Take all the time you need by reading articles and blogs available on the internet. There are many Youtube channels that are detailed and informative focusing on acting. You can’t be in a hurry to learn or make money. Stay calm and have some patience. To succeed, you need to build a strong foundation. Good luck.

Tubiform

Oh, dear! It is not a good idea to consider forex like that. You have to go through the learning phase, and when you begin to trade, you might lose. Losing is a part of the forex journey, and you cannot be free of losses. Losses are always involved in the forex market. You need to be honest with yourself and ask yourself whether you want to trade genuinely or you want to do it because it will make you money, i.e. there is no feeling or motivation behind it. If you are really concerned and passionate about forex trading, start to learn about it. Start practising on a demo account and develop skills like risk management, financial management, etc. But it is not possible to do so in two months. It will take time. No one can tell you the exact time when you will learn it, but two months is definitely a small time frame.

Henpeck

There is no particular span of time that you need to dedicate to your learning. It is up to you and your learning capability how well you develop an understanding of the market and how much time you need for that. Also, there is no guarantee that you will be able to make money through trading so better not set high expectations from your career.

maidnagi

I don’t think it is possible to master the forex market in 2 months. You can learn a lot in 2 months but there is a lot more to learn even after that. Also you can’t expect to become a profitable forex trader right away and it is not advisable to get into trading if you are financially struggling already. The forex market is risky and you should be prepared to deal with that. So it is better to start trading when you are in a better state financially and until then focus on learning and preparing.

Monadism

It is not.
Mastering the forex market is not a child’s play. Had it been so easy then there wouldn’t be such a high failure rate.
Forex market is a complex, fast-paced and volatile market that requires comprehensive knowledge of the market and trading skills. It is not possible to develop these strategies in just a small time frame of 2 months. However, if you practise in demo trading for quite some time before joining the live market, then with good risk management and analysis, you can somehow manage to make decent profits within a short period of time.

Economacy

I don’t think it is possible to learn the basics of FX trading in a couple of months. It can take years of experience and hard work to master the skills required to consistently make profitable trades.

Snaffle

Two months is really a very short time period. You cannot fixate any time limit on your learning and start trading as you do not know how much time you will take to learn to trade perfectly. First, consider learning forex trading with patience no matter how much time it takes. Once you learn to trade, then only move ahead and start trading. It will take time to learn and reach live trading. Expecting to learn about the forex market in 2 months is not possible.

Scrutinize

In 2 months, you can only read about forex trading. Forget about becoming a master at it! So, when you learn, focus on learning and not on how much time you are taking for that. Because once you start making money, all of this will count and would be worth it.

Wavemeter

You seem to be in a hurry to make money. So, the best I can suggest is take a break and come back when you can control your emotions, mainly greed. 2 months is a very short time to develop an understanding of the market and make money. You will hardly learn your basics in such a short time.

Asahi

Verified member
A reliable broker provides traders with all necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately. Eurotrader broker uses accounts of regulated banks to provide users with the high security of funding.

Laminary

It is not impossible to learn about such a vast concept in 2 months and moreover learning in forex is an ongoing process.

Suba

Staff member
If you want to master the forex market in two months, at least you have to start after completing the forex course at least an advanced level, even though you have mastered forex theory but that doesn't promise you will always make a profit in every forex trade. You also need to be mentally or psychologically stable. Especially if you are facing financial difficulties, then you will always be in a hurry and end up losing money.

Turrical

You cannot master forex trading in such a short time span. I am not sure what you have in mind but please don’t take the risk of trading if you cannot keep patience to learn and see your account grow. Becoming successful at trading is a matter of a few years and it’s important that you know this.

Zygomatic

It’s not possible in any way. You may make a few profits out of luck but to stay in the market for a long term, you will have to learn well and give your trading career time to grow. For fast money, you must take up some other regular paying job.

Status
Not open for further replies.