Earn Money How long does it take to earn $1?

AfriPeeps Official

Since I started doing online busineses, I have been wondering how you can earn up to $1 and more in a day without violating any law.

Well, after carefully reading all the rules and regulations and also the terms and conditions attached to many websites and forum, I discovered a way of meeting us with my target without doing anything to violate the laws.

Initially I started using telegram bots but later when I noticed that telegram bots are not paying much and are time consuming I decided to move to the next level and what happened next was that I started with faucets websites.

Again after a while I noticed that the rate at which faucet websites are consuming data and battery power is too much and their pay is not even worth the stress, so I moved to something else, forums and surveys.

Now with forums, you can earn $1 a day if you are serious and regular on the forum, as for forums like Trendri, you can even earn more if you post a unique content.

If you have the time to complete sir eys, you can try them also, they pay well if you are qualified for the available surveys.

MOSIUR

You have written all that is actually my word! You are right that telegram bots do not pay much. You only waste time there getting nothing. You are also right about faucet websites that do not pay much according to our expectation. Faucets seem to be very interesting, easy, lucky and earning like. But, it is not such. Actually, trendri forum really can fill our dreams. Thanks for sharing your words.

Skysaint

Verified member
I do most times earn that amount in a day just by working on paid to post sites such as this forum and a couple of others out there. The total time interval for earning $1 is about 2-3 hours depending on how vibrant I and some days I do get caught up by stress that I don't earn to that amount in a day

Kendy

Verified member
Earning $1 is not quite easy although to some other people it might be too low but I consider it better than doing or achieving nothing daily. I joined this forum recently and I've been frequently caught up with my busy schedule, coupled with some other factors or culminating challenges. The most important thing is sticking to the rules and regulations and in a space of 3-5 hours, you can accumulate $1 on Trendri forum depending on how fast you can type.

There are survey sites that are paying but this is more possible for those who are from developed or higher-tier countries like; Swagbucks, Surveytime, Neobux, Picoworkers, Timebucks and a host of others. Also, affiliate marketing has really taken over the net because of its profitability and also this is more favourable for those in higher-tier countries as well, where you market products and services for companies and get your commissions on sales. You can also make $1 or more daily if you can engage in some freelancing activities where you can edit works, proof read and ghost write and assuredly you would learn nothing less than $5 daily depending on your field of expertise and the gigs available to you on a daily basis.

Moni

I think is not easy to make $1per day on a forum. Although many people earn $1per day on some forums but to me I also work in my art studio where I spend much time. I use bundles to come online so I don't really spend much time too, because we all know these MTN network and how they consume bundles

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the easiest ways in which you can make more than $1 in a day is through paid to post platforms. if you are new to online money making them starting with paid to post platforms is definitely the best because you don't require any special skill provided you can write well and you can make some research on certain online money making topics. it is quite easy to make some cool amount of money if you're dedicated and serious enough with paid to post platforms than any other. On trendri here, you can make up to $2 on daily basis if you are serious enough. and there are also other paid to both platforms in which you can make cool amount of money on a daily basis. Sometimes, I prefer trading cryptocurrency because you can easily make any amount of money depending on the amount of money you are using to trade. When I am trading on futures I find it very easy to make 5% of my income. That means if I am trading with $1000 then I will be making $50 within some minutes and that is definitely the coolest way of making money. It is also very risky and requires a lot of knowledge.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When I came online newly I said to myself to earn at least $1 daily, which will enable me make ends meet out of what I'm doing. During the starting, it wasn't easy because I attached myself with low paying gigs, which are the ones you mentioned, faucets and PTC sites, captcha sites is among too. They're simply low paying tasks after much effort trying to earn from them. When I discovered forums late 2020, that's when I achieved that aim of $1, and I was grateful for it. Even though I've been around cryptocurrency for some time now, I never abandoned being active at some forums, because, they're instrumental to my earnings online, I am simply grateful for that.

Immilash

Procuring $1 is exactly difficult in spite of the fact that to a few others it very well may be excessively low yet I think of it as better than doing or accomplishing nothing day by day. I joined this discussion as of late and I've been often found my bustling timetable, combined with a few different factors or coming full circle difficulties. The main thing is adhering to the guidelines and guidelines and in a space of 3-5 hours, you can aggregate $1 on Trendri discussion relying upon how quick you can type.

There are review destinations that are paying yet this is more workable for the individuals who are from created or higher-level nations like; Swagbucks, Surveytime, Neobux, Picoworkers, Timebucks and a large group of others. Additionally, partner promoting has truly assumed control over the net in view of its productivity and furthermore this is better for those in higher-level nations also, where you market items and administrations for organizations and get your bonuses on deals. You can likewise make $1 or all the more day by day assuming that you can take part in some outsourcing exercises where you can alter works, edit and secretly compose and definitely you would not advance anything under $5 every day relying upon your main subject area and the gigs accessible to you consistently. IS not easy to make $1 but it all depends on you.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
You can actually earn one dollar daily in online work as long as you focus on things that actually pay you for your efforts. I have ever tried faucets and ptc sites too and I realized that they waste more than making you earn. They use up so much data bundles, your battery level goes down fast and you end up earning a very small amount. Which is not even enough to help you compensate on what you used to buy data bundles.

These days, I prefer to focus on earning in paid to post forums. Currently, I am active in Trendri and Beermoney forum. When I combine my earnings from these two forums, I am able to make $1.5 daily. Which is a good amount and I don't end up using too much on data bundles.

In order to increase the amount you earn online, you need to learn a good skill. Especially those that you can sell in freelancing sites, such as SEO writing, web design, graphic design or programming. Those skills are on high demand and you will get clients willing to pay you to do such jobs.

You can also learn trading skills for both cryptocurrencies and forex. But that will require you to have a good amount of money to invest in the trading.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Currently that's what I aim at every day to make at least 1$, it's fun to me because I get to improve my writing skills and expand my horizon, a lot of topics I come across them for the first time and I also interact with people and even chat privately with some.

Apart from that I have some days that I just feel demotivated, because of stress and on those days I don't even bother to come on trendri because I'm not in a good state of mind.

Currently, I think Trendri is the only website that can be used to achieve 1$f for beginners in the online space.
I know some people might think one dollar is not a lot of money, but we need to crawl before we walk and most of us here are learning new skills and increasing our value which in return will increase our earning potentials

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well judging from what you wrote up there, one does not sound like a big amount of money to be made but at the same time, I can say that this depends on the kind of business or job that one does that will determine how easy or fast it is going to be for someone to make that amount. For example, if we should judge by how fast we can make such amount on trendri, I would say that one can definitely make it within some hours if you are hardworking and serious with the necessary tasks needed to be done daily to earn you the money and one can even earn more if it is being taken more seriously.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I think is not easy to make $1per day on a forum. Although many people earn $1per day on some forums but to me I also work in my art studio where I spend much time. I use bundles to come online so I don't really spend much time too, because we all know these MTN network and how they consume bundles
Talking about MTN data subscription. Earning $1 per day has covered what you will spend on data to come and make money on trendri forum. To browse on trendri forum and make money. I GB is enough for you in a month and the cost of one GB is like N300 and that is not up to $1 that you will earn in a day on trendri forum.
To earn $1 is easy here on trendri forum unlike other forum that you will have to post 50 post or more to earn $1 in a day. But here on trendri forum, you can earn $1 for just 10 post which can be done in just not up to 2 hours.
Here you can also earn up to $2 per day and that is up to $60 per month which is far above your monthly internet subscription fee.
Since the admin has increased the earnings on post, it has been easier to make more money with ease and just few post. Which means that a serious person can meet a Target of $100 combine with other paid forum websites.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The answer to this question depending on what I am doing to make money online. The duration is quite different for different money making model. If you engage in effective program on get paid to post forums it shouldn't take someone a long time to make $1.

For instance I work with Bizdustry, and it usually takes me 50 comments in a day to make $1. Few months ago all these 50 comments usually takes me about an hour and few minutes to complete. It usually takes me about 5 hours if I schedule my post at different time of the day.

If it happens that I am working on beer money forum, it takes me about 30 to 40 comments to make $1 in a day. This usually takes me 2 hours in combine.

I also work on Picoworker, I just need to complete 30 tasks in a day to make $1. this usually takes me about an hour 20 minutes if I am fully focused on the tasks. I go for the simple task on the platform and these include Reddit upvote and website visiting.

If you are working on a freelance platform you only need an order to make $1 or more in a day. For instance the list gig on fiverr cost $10 and this can be made in one order.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Faucets seem to be very interesting, easy, lucky and earning like. But, it is not such. Actually, trendri forum really can fill our dreams. Thanks for sharing your words.

Majority of the faucet sites are definitely not worth it. I have been on many such kind of sites and I have always hoped that making money with them could be a possibility, but faucet sites have always proved me wrong. In fact, there was a time when I thought that faucet sites would work and I would be able to make a couple of dollars in a day if I work on 100 faucet sites. However, the reality is that you will not be able to earn even a single dollar even if you work on 500 faucet sites.

This is because they do not even pay pennies to the users. The best way to make money online is by working on many freelancing websites. Of course you will require some great skills and you always have the chance to develop your freelancing skills. You must select a niche and try to master it by practicing it and improving yourself. For example, if you plan to become a writer, then you must learn basic English first and then learn advanced English in order to improve yourself as a writer. You must naturally possess the talent to write attractive articles.

E

eldavis

I have never had any good experience with telegram bots before, all the ones I have joined where all scam and I have never heard anyone or seen anyone who have actually earned form telegram bots.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You are even the one stressing yourself to make money from faucet because to me I can't even think of making money from such opportunity even in the dream because is not worth the stress at all to me , maybe other people may see the need and the reason to make money from such but me I do not just see the needs and I just consider it as a pure ways of sign

When thinking of making money on the internet I make money by posting on platforms like I am doing here and also make money from Pico worker which I just started recently but the rate at which we are able to make $1 will depend on so many things , on paid to post site it is possible for you to make one dollars within the period of 3 hours while on pico worker it may even be impossible to make up to that on daily basis but all these things will depend on your level of experience.

Making Money money from paid to website may takes a very long time before you are able to reach the required amount of money that is needed for you to place withdrawal successfully in most cases it is always impossible to achieve it.

Wiserr

Earning one dollar in a day seems to be very difficult and tough, though one can join different forums and earn lot of dollars but the tax that is expected of one to do seems to be much, but I believe as time goes on one can be use to it, I can tell you the story of what happens to me before I started getting one dollar in a day, I was broke but still I need money that I can solve some of my minor problems, that is how I got to know about all this pay to post sites, it seems not be possible to me to finish the tax that will enhance me to get one dollar, so I decided to make it this way I do few comments and post in the money, and also finish the rest in the evening time, so as time goes on I began to put more effort and that is how I started making two dollars in a day, you see making money online sometimes depends on how consistent and devoted one is, when we are not busy its good to give our time on all this and I believe one will earn lot of money within short time without encountering any sort of problem or the other.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
A lot of people may think that making $1 every day might be something very difficult to them , the reason is because they really have to go through a lot trying to post content as we are doing here and to also comment on posts to make up to that amount of money.

People who are earning up to $1 on paid to post platform will really have to spend almost 2 hours to achieve that and sometimes it could really be stressful depending on what you are doing.

In most cases people who are writing contents are likely to be those that goes through a lot of stress when trying to make money online as a writer.

The amount of money you can make everyday will be determined by how long you can spend on most platform, even on paid to post platform , some people may not even have the time to be making up to the $1 daily limit because of their offline activities and so on.

The amount of money we make can only be determined by so many things, the first one will be depending on the online business we are doing and also our level of experience.