Earn Money How long does it take to earn $1?

AfriPeeps Official

Since I started doing online busineses, I have been wondering how you can earn up to $1 and more in a day without violating any law.

Well, after carefully reading all the rules and regulations and also the terms and conditions attached to many websites and forum, I discovered a way of meeting us with my target without doing anything to violate the laws.

Initially I started using telegram bots but later when I noticed that telegram bots are not paying much and are time consuming I decided to move to the next level and what happened next was that I started with faucets websites.

Again after a while I noticed that the rate at which faucet websites are consuming data and battery power is too much and their pay is not even worth the stress, so I moved to something else, forums and surveys.

Now with forums, you can earn $1 a day if you are serious and regular on the forum, as for forums like Trendri, you can even earn more if you post a unique content.

If you have the time to complete sir eys, you can try them also, they pay well if you are qualified for the available surveys.

Flow-er

The time taken to earn a single dollar online basically depends on the task you will need to on the sites . The quantity of the task that you must execute inorder to make $1 is what will determine the exact time that you will used to make that single dollar. For instance, working on trendri, you will have to make a minimum of 13 comments to make one dollar and each of the comments must be minimum of 200 words inorder to earm $0.0800. You will make the one dollar if you earn $0.0800 for 13 times .

That means, you will have to ensure that your comments are minimum of 200 words for all the 13 comments that you Will post on the forum. Ordinarily, it will take me 15minutes minutes to make 200 words comment , apparently, I will spend minimum of 3hrs to make the 13 comments. This showed that it will take me 3hrs to earn $1 on trendri. This is why I mentioned that the amount of time nees to make one dollar will depend on the quantity of the task to be completed. In some forums, it may take lesser time to achieve the same goal.

blessingc

It is very much possible to earn as much as $1 in one day, all you need to do is know your ability, where you are best at. On a pay to post platform like Tendri you can earn a dollar in a day.

When I was first introduced to tendri I found it as a waste of time because no matter how I posted and commented I didn't get up to that one dollars.

But when I discovered what I need to do to earn that much it became easier for me.
I got to know that I need to make up to 15 comments on different post with not less than 200 words each to make up to a dollar.

I went for topics I had ideas about and there I got my 200 words with ease. My bonus is I type fast, so it wasn't a difficult task. Even though I post and get limits, when my limited time is complete I continue from where I stopped and there I achieve my goal of earning so much.

So knowing what you are good at and being focus and determined to accomplish it will definitely help you get as much as $1.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Personally I don't think you can earn much of a money from telegram bots ad yih will spend almost a month before you can earn something reasonable from it I have tried using telegram bots once before and I must say it os the horrible way to make money as you can only make money in cryptos on telegram and the only legit way which I found that I could make money from telegram was working on advertising bots which only paid its members in litecoin when I workeddfor a long time and I decided to make a withdrawal that was when I know that all my struggles was not worth it because when I checked my wallet to be honest I saw the credit balance but when I decided to exchange the litecoin to real dollars that ess when I knew that the litecoin was not valued to a dollar then I asked mg self " so this is all I have been working g for since".

So to earn a resonavle amount of money online you can work on trendri just by posting g unique threads and comments and you will get paid when you request for paymet.