How much can you make per day doing surveys?

GnomeXray

Survey sites are a very popular way to make money online. There are many websites and apps that offer you the chance to make money from doing surveys, like Freecash or Swagbucks. Many people recommend doing surveys because it's easy and pays decently It can range from 2 cents to $10 The more money you can make from surveys, the more difficult it is to complete them, and you often don't get anything if you are disqualified. Also, it really depends on your location. If you live in a Tier 1 country, you can earn pretty good money. If you live in a Tier 3 city, you will barely get a survey to complete. For myself, I'm not doing any surveys for this reason.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I no longer take part in surveys because they are not worth it. They are a complete waste of my precious time, many tine I get disqualified after the profiling questions. Sometimes I will almost be through with the survey and will no longer be able to continue. So after sitting down to calculate the time and data I waste in these site and I can't even boast of $10 from it in a month, I quit. Now I spend my time on more productive websites where I can get my works worth at least. You should also know that location matters a lot in your success with surveys. People from my part if the world rarely have any success with it, so we don't waste our tine anymore. They require respondents from the top tier countries. The few ones available for low tier countries have ridiculous pay. There are better things to engage in.

AdFlex

I agree with you. I don't do them because you get disqualified in the middle of it, and it wastes my time and pisses me off. I would not recommend them to anyone, honestly. Also, the money payout is not "That" much.