How much of your income is reasonable to allot for saving.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Majority of individuals in the world today absolutely know know the importance and the benefits of saving money but due to the fact that they do not have a concrete and a reasonable amount of income so that they could have enough money to spend and also have enough money to invest and save as well , they have been left with the question of " Do I save enough? " . There is literally no reasonable or specific amount of money that is considered to be for saving activities and that is because individual's responsibility and priorities in life varies from individual to individual and so because of these the amount out of the income of a particular individual meant for saving purposes may totally vary from the amount allotted for savings from another individual . Whatever amount of money we seem to be kept aside for carrying out saving activities it is totally important that it is of reasonable amount and of reasonable value .

We should not save small amount of money tensionally despite the fact that we get paid huge amount of income and also we do not have any monetary occupying responsibilities or priority presently . It is totally advantage that will save more money in as much as we spend because the future is totally filled with unforeseen occurrences and uncalled circumstances which most of the times would be monetary involving to be adequately and sufficiently handled or resolved .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is totally something commendable when an individual save money because when he or she says morning it totally prove that he or she is totally conscious and alert for anything that is more likely to happen in the future . The future is randomly filled with unforeseen circumstances and untold occurrences which in most situation and condition requires monetary assistance to be adequately and sufficiently resolved or handled . Despite the fact that majority of individuals want to save money they have been so much caught up with the question of how much money out of the income is reasonable to a lot for saving purposes .

There is absolutely no financial handouts or textbook I speculate the amount of money out of an individual's income that is totally meant to be allotted for saving activities this is because individuals responsibilities and priorities are various in as much as their income also varies as well because from what we have learnt there are two categories of income earners which are high income earners and low income earners . Above all what is advice is that whatever amount you choose out of your income to be allotted for saving activities it definitely should be of reasonable amount and of considerable value .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It all depends on people's plans and preparation , there are some people that may not be able to save much money at the end of the month because of the responsibilities they have to take care of, but at the same time there are some people that may be saving money because they are free from responsibilities. All I can say is that it will depend on certain stage in a person's life . when you are not getting employment you may not likely be able to save reasonable amount of money at the end of the month.

Personally I have two ways of making money , one is online and the other is offline but I mostly concentrate to make more money online whenever opportunity arises and I try as much as possible to save 50% of my overall earning. The same may not be applicable to other people most especially those that are struggling to survive.