Passive income How much time you spend online earning sites and is it paying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The time I spent on some sites that pay depend on my schedule. At times, I am not motivated by the money but the topics. Most time, if the topics there don't attract me, I may not work there even when I am in my free period. But averagely, I use like an hour every day.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The time I spent on some sites that pay depend on my schedule. At times, I am not motivated by the money but the topics. Most time, if the topics there don't attract me, I may not work there even when I am in my free period. But averagely, I use like an hour every day.

Good luck

Verified member
When it comes to timing,it depend on what I wanted to do online,if I don't have much to do then I will not Bother spending so much time but if I have some task to carry out it means i don't have choice than to spend good time in working Online.And of course it pays since i am not just playing or just chatting

kayode10

VIP Contributor
On a normal day I spend something like 2 or 3 hours all those websites to make $2 in total body. I am not going to count my blog it because I am here to make money with the new one. Give or take at the end of every month I go home with at least $50.

Skysaint

Verified member
On a normal day I spend something like 2 or 3 hours all those websites to make $2 in total body. I am not going to count my blog it because I am here to make money with the new one. Give or take at the end of every month I go home with at least $50.
Well, that's a good sum of money to be making per day. I mean, I think it worths the efforts tho. Am just stuck in paid to post sites and I think I do actually make at least a dollar each day or even more depending on days am opportuned to stay online for long.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I do not really spend much time online as I used to before cos of my offline job. But I just spend few minutes online and I go out back. So it is all depends on, if I'm chanced in between my offline duty and I can manage to earn cents online.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
At present I am spending about 4 hours in combined for all my earning website. There are some of them that I'm going to spend two hours straight on them and once I'm done that's over for the day. There are some that I am doing the task on them on our basis.

Skysaint

Verified member
At present I am spending about 4 hours in combined for all my earning website. There are some of them that I'm going to spend two hours straight on them and once I'm done that's over for the day. There are some that I am doing the task on them on our basis.
Yeah, that is very good for someone who has other daily activities to catch up on. So after the hard work per day, that is after the four hours per day do you think that the online earning method do actually worth the time you spend working on these sites? Does it actually worth it?

Skysaint

Verified member
We all here should must have had some kind of interest in earning money from online platforms and sites. I mean, we wouldn't have been here if we aren't so am trying to know how much time and effort you put into earning from all these online paying sites and is the pay really worth it?
As a beginner or rather say being new to online business, I had wasted my efforts, time and money on different sites and all at last got scammed in the end. Then I spend over twelve hours of my day working online and never got paid, it's really sad for me but as time went by I started learning about some promising sites such as these and also from here I get to know about other platforms around. I started earning just recently, although it's ain't much but enough for a start. What about you?

Skysaint

Verified member
I have not calculate the time to be honest but it's severals hours that I have to give in order to make more.
Yeah, almost same for me tho. I do spend at most five hours working on all my online earning sites to make money during schooling periods but I do spend more than that if it's actually during holidays inorder to earn some more as I am more chanced and relaxed during this period to work online.

webmint

Hi, I also spend some time about an hour or so, as a side hustle, after my business hours in my Mechanical Engineering field. But, this side hustle also working good, and other people in my contact are also making a good amount out of it.

Phabbyfundz

I think that depends on the site and the methods of payment. I don't usually spend more time on less profitable sites because I would want my Time and effort spend on my activity as a member to be well rewarded. If you want to earn well from online forums you should have 4 to 5 sites where you are active.

Skysaint

Verified member
Hi, I also spend some time about an hour or so, as a side hustle, after my business hours in my Mechanical Engineering field. But, this side hustle also working good, and other people in my contact are also making a good amount out of it.
Having online business as a side hustle really do sounds good tho. Am still a student and so don't have any offline job for now so am just stuck with only my online earnings. It's good that you are spending just an hour and making some good money unlike me that do go about five hours and still don't earn much

Skysaint

Verified member
I think that depends on the site and the methods of payment. I don't usually spend more time on less profitable sites because I would want my Time and effort spend on my activity as a member to be well rewarded. If you want to earn well from online forums you should have 4 to 5 sites where you are active.
Yeah. I think you do have a point there. To be able to earn from paid to post sites you really do need to have a couple of them around. Too bad am just stuck with only two tho, hope to make the best I can out of it while looking for more forums that do actually support users from my country because that's the hindrance am suffering from now

O

Ollydoll

Nice to read from you Webmint. Coincidentally, I am also a mechanical engineer by profession.talk to me about your side hustle and I will also tell you about mine. Cheers¡

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I can say is that everything boils down to time management. I usually calculate the time I spent doing some tasks that will fetch me money so that I will know how I'm going to plan myself accordingly. I spend nothing more than two hours on both get paid to post websites I work with at present.

O

Ollydoll

One thing I can say is that everything boils down to time management. I usually calculate the time I spent doing some tasks that will fetch me money so that I will know how I'm going to plan myself accordingly. I spend nothing more than two hours on both get paid to post websites I work with at present.
Hello Kayode10,
Is the get paid to post an online writing job? I'm interested in working on the same project. Kindly link me up please.
Thanks.

Be blessed.

Rachael

Verified member
Yes, the earning site I'm currently working on is Trendri and it is paying. If you doubt, then go through the payment request and see genuine testimonies from people by yourself. Each day when my schedule is less occupied, the time spent here by me is close to 4 or 5hours just to reach the benchmark of posting comments and threads in some cases. The time spend here means so much to me because of the experiences it teaches me. One attribute I've inculcated in my course of working online is the act od discipline. Without discipline, you can go a day without working even though there are no restraining factors.

There is a translator for a French movie I know who makes about $100 within an hour of working, which some workers online would have made $50 in a whole month. In making money online, the line workers spend to utilize their potentialities depends and ranges from one person to another. Staying for long hours online does not guarantee your chances of making more money nor does it guarantee any less. I have come to the realization that those who make high income on a daily basis are skilled and might not likely spend the whole day online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know I spend some time, much more time being online, writing on various sites in order to earn my own fair share of reward. So, on average I can say I spend 10 hours everyday doing my tasks online and also paying attention to learning. Their is no way I can work for less when I don't have in-demand skill or technical skill to earn reasonable amount of money online. In order to earn such, I've decided to remove two hours of my working time online to try different things too. I combine affiliate marketing together with my web design skill, it will help me grow more than I am at the moment, when I've exacted much more focus to become experts on the two skills available to me. I am learning on my own, that's why it is slow for me, but since it's the basic design, I am catching up, because the procedure to design some of the website is drag and drop which makes it easier for me people to create with in some few hours. I only rest with six hours of my time daily, other hours go down as miscellaneous, which I used in doing other stuffs that aren't related to make money online.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If you really want to make something that is reasonable on the internet you would need to spend a reasonable amount of time working on it . this is what is obtainable if you want to increase your earnings, you would need to increase the time that you spend on the internet. The amount of money you make is really proportional to the time that you use on the internet at times. If you are working on forums, you will need to create time to finish the daily task and the normal time that you will make use of will depend on the task that is available on the forum. Some forum would take you less than 2 hours to make $1 while some can
take you more than 3 hours to make $1. it all depends on the website that you have had. This is why I made mention that the amount of money that you would make you will depend on the time that you spend online. If you are full-time online earner, you should be able to spend a above 18 hours on the internet on a daily basis if you want to make something that is very reasonable for yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.