How profitable is CPA marketing?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
CPA marketing simply stands for cost-per-action. It is a kind of affiliate marketing that you need to convince people to complete a particular task in order for you to be able to make money with it.

It is also a part of affiliate marketing and those that knows how to promote affiliate products well can be able to make money with it. I have actually signed up on some CPA marketing platforms like cpagrip and cpalead but at the end of the day I was not able to make anything tangible with them.

The reason was the fact that I didn't know how to promote some of the CPA products well. One thing I've realised is that anyone that really wants to make money from CPA marketing needs to buy some courses in order to be able to know how to drive traffic because that is the most important aspect.

If you do not know how to drive traffic it will be very difficult for you to be able to make money from CPA marketing. So I want to use this medium to ask those that have been into this kind of affiliate marketing before to tell me their experience and how comfortable it has been for them.