How to avoid getting blocked by Facebook?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Some of my friends who are into this business or social media marketing have made me to realise that it is very easy for Facebook to block you when they realize it is what you are making use of your account for .

They tend to label it to be a form of spamming and would rather prefer that you use their advertising and other marketing platforms to reach out to your targeted end users instead of going about sending unsolicited personal messages to them via inbox that would get them go mad at you .

I now want us to share what we feel is working for us here that has enabled us to make sure we do not fall into the category of people who are always getting blocked by Facebook.

I will start by sharing some tips

- Do not make use of a newly created Facebook account to go about your social media marketing.

- Try and have a good number of friends as this would help raise suspicion of any nature .

- Make sure you have your real picture, or a logo of your business on the page to avoid issues .

- Do not continue sending messages to people who have made it clear that they aren't interested.

Any addition?