How to be healthy

Empress

Verified member
1. Eat a healthy diet like eating a combination of different foods, legumes, vegetables, including fruits, but and whole grains to help reduce the risk of malnutrition and non-communicable disease like heart disease, diabetes, stroke and cancer
2. Consume less salt and sugar
Because it increase the risk of having tooth decay and unhealthy weight gain and also increased the risk of high blood pressure which in turn increase the risk of getting stroke and heart disease so we should reduce our salt intake to 5g per day equivalent to like one teaspoon and also avoid salty snacks and also choosing low sodium product
3. Avoid alchol
Because consuming alchol can lead to health problems like mental disorder or behavioral disorder like cancer and heart disease.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The starting point of being healthy is to eat balanced diet all the time. A balanced diet will supply your body systems with all the essential nutrients for the proper functions of all parts of the body. Junk food is now major things we eat at the present days. All this junk foods have great negative effects on our body systems. This is the reason why we are having more obese people Among Us.

Barin

We should always take care of our health like by watching what we consume, minimize the stress we go through, involve in exercise regularly

Noor Fatima

1. Eat a healthy diet like eating a combination of different foods, legumes, vegetables, including fruits, but and whole grains to help reduce the risk of malnutrition and non-communicable disease like heart disease, diabetes, stroke and cancer
2. Consume less salt and sugar
Because it increase the risk of having tooth decay and unhealthy weight gain and also increased the risk of high blood pressure which in turn increase the risk of getting stroke and heart disease so we should reduce our salt intake to 5g per day equivalent to like one teaspoon and also avoid salty snacks and also choosing low sodium product
3. Avoid alchol
Because consuming alchol can lead to health problems like mental disorder or behavioral disorder like cancer and heart disease.
Drinking water several times a day it will have very excellent effect on our health . Because water is very healthy and need of body .How much we drink water it will be very effective for us .
Sleep before 10 o'clock is very useful health tip when we sleep on time then we remain freash .
Don't become habitual of eating fastfoods because at many places fastfood is not healthy .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not take alcohol and I am so discipline with that, I know taking of too much salt can really be dangerous to the body especially by increasing the risk of heart disease, diabetes and stroke but how do we measure the amount of salt we take on daily basis to make sure that we are taking the right amount ? Please tell us.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have never take alcohol more than once in my life and that was when I was a kid. At that time I couldn't differentiate between beverages that is good and bad for our health. Since I discovered that beer and alcohol can cause a lot of damages to our body systems. I made up my mind never to drink it till I leave this world. Beside that my religion also forbid taking of alcohol.

dagm

I've only ever consumed alcohol once in my life, and that was when I was a child. I couldn't tell the difference between healthy and unhealthy beverages at the time. Since I found that beer and alcohol can harm our bodies in several ways. I resolved to never drink it again till I left this earth. Aside from that, my religion forbids the consumption of alcohol.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Being healthy should be the paramount aim of any sane human being. There is nothing you can compare to being healthy. And what causes unhealthiness most time is the lifestyle we tend to live. Some take alcohol and smoke any kind of things without giving regard to their lives while doing this.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is very important for everyone of us to take good care of their health. It can be very hard to do anything when your health deteriorates. Unfortunately most people don't care about their health especially during the youth. Majority of the people engage in things that can damage their health. They only regret how do bees use their health in youth when they live up to the old age.

Kola

Verified member
You can be healthy when you eat good food ans fruits.avoid taking alcohol and also avoid smoking cigarettes, tobacco, marijuana or any other inhaling substance because they are not good for the body.they can damage and ruin a person body system.also consume less salt because it can damage body system

Aceenmi

Eating healthy diet and balanced diet, doing exercises regularly avoid too much calories meal

Acerrim

That second option is very important we should reduce the intake of Salk and sugar that we consume because it causes series of illness nowadays

D

Deleted member 54885

You can be healthy when you eat good food and also sleep at the right time.you can be healthy when you also abstain from alcohol and Smoking because they are dangerous to the health