Earn Money HOW TO EARN 0.20DOLLARS AGAIN! AND AGAIN!! AND AGAIN!!!

DestinyAL

Today I’m going to show you a website that will pay you 20 Cent per click.
This website is a search engine site but we are not here to search but rather to make money on the site and they pay 0.20 dollars on any person that you bring to this site.

Here is the clue, before you can register to earn money, just register as an affiliate very important because it might not work for you if you register without being an affiliate.
Here is how it works:

Get Paid for Every Click​

We'll pay you for all clicks you generate, and you can earn up to $0.20 per visitor.

High Conversion Rate​

You'll be promoting a Free Search Engine Submission service with a very high conversion rate

Everyone Can Join​

Anyone, anywhere with any type of site can join this program and start earning money within minutes!

Easy to Start​

Within minutes from signup, you'll be upon running and have started to earn money from your traffic.

How does it work?

A visitor clicks on your affiliate banner or link on your site or in an email. We'll pay you both for the first initial click, but also if the visitors go through the process.

The program is powered by Post Affiliate Pro, the leading affiliate tracking software. Post Affiliate Pro makes sure that all referrals and sales are tracked correctly. The process is fully automatic. All your clicks/visitors will be properly tracked.

It even works if cookies are disabled in the browser of the customer. The customer can visit us months after your referral and the click will still be tracked.

What do I need to become an affiliate?

A will to earn money - that's it. You don't even need a website (although having your own website helps). You can promote our Free Search Engine Submission service via search engines, postings in internet forums, tweets, posting links on Facebook, pay per *********, etc.

All you need to do is to send a visitor to our site via your affiliate link, and we'll pay you for every click. It's as easy as that.

How much will I earn?

The Entireweb Free Search Engine Submission is a 100% free service, meaning you often see very high conversion rates, and we'll pay you up to $0.20 per click!

How and when will I be paid?

We pay our affiliates by PayPal. All earnings will be paid at the end of each month for the previous month. All payments are in US dollars. We do not support other payment methods. The minimum payout value is $50. You must enter your PayPal email address in your affiliate account settings in the payout options. Otherwise, we cannot pay you.

What is not allowed?

You may NOT use the Entireweb affiliate program to refer yourself to the Free Search Engine Submission service. The banners and the links of the affiliate program may NOT be used in spam emails or other spam activities (blog comment spam, forum spam, etc.). In that case, your affiliate account will be terminated and outstanding commissions will not be paid.

Join Now Is Free! Entireweb

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think that is a very good way to make a good passive income if only it is legit because I have not come across this kind of way of making money before. I think it is definitely a new service that needs a lot of people to visit them and promote their platform. I may try signing up to the platform and check if it will really pay me as you have stated.

DestinyAL

I think that is a very good way to make a good passive income if only it is legit because I have not come across this kind of way of making money before. I think it is definitely a new service that needs a lot of people to visit them and promote their platform. I may try signing up to the platform and check if it will really pay me as you have stated.
That's good idea but try to sign up as an affiliate.
You can as any other question and I will try to answer you