How to Earn $10-$20 Daily just by clicking on Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dharam123

Warning: Don't ask for members emails.
Dear job seeker's,

New you can make $10-$20 Daily just by clicking on Ads without any investment. Your just have to click the given ad and can you make huge amount from your home using your smartphone, laptop or computer. This is 100% legit and non investment site. You can withdraw your earnings via PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER Weekly.

Last edited by a moderator:

polliana

Caro candidato a emprego,

Novo, você pode ganhar $ 10- $ 20 Diariamente apenas clicando em Anúncios sem nenhum investimento. Você só tem que clicar no anúncio determinado e você pode ganhar muito em sua casa usando seu smartphone, laptop ou computador. Este é um site 100% legítimo e sem investimento. Você pode sacar seus ganhos via PAYPAL ou BANK TRANSFER Semanalmente.
Para obter mais informações, você pode fornecer seu id de e-mail na caixa de comentários para que eu possa enviar a você todas as ofertas de forma clara.
[email protected]
gostaria de mais informações gostei e creio que pode ser uma boa

Shigobad2020

Dear job seeker's,

New you can make $10-$20 Daily just by clicking on Ads without any investment. Your just have to click the given ad and can you make huge amount from your home using your smartphone, laptop or computer. This is 100% legit and non investment site. You can withdraw your earnings via PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER Weekly.
For more information you can provide your email id in comment box so that I can mail you all the dealis clearly.
Thanks for the offer but to my own little knowledge, i believe any ptc sites that offers you more than $3 for working for them daily are scam, if you believe they are legit, why can you post the site here so that we can all conform it.

Ages

Please provide me your email id so that I can mail you all details or you can whatsapp me at 7304847036 more details. Because posting website link is not allowed here.
I was actually really interested in your first post, but for you to have requested for email or to be contacted via WhatsApp makes me doubt your post to be suspicious.

Most times when people request for member's email, it just for the purpose to spam their email with links. If your post is actually genuine why don't you share the link here with us.

ZEBAIXIIN

Caro candidato a emprego,

Novo, você pode ganhar $ 10- $ 20 Diariamente apenas clicando em Anúncios sem nenhum investimento. Você só tem que clicar no anúncio determinado e você pode ganhar muito em sua casa usando seu smartphone, laptop ou computador. Este é um site 100% legítimo e sem investimento. Você pode sacar seus ganhos via PAYPAL ou BANK TRANSFER Semanalmente.
Para obter mais informações, você pode fornecer seu id de e-mail na caixa de comentários para que eu possa enviar a você todas as ofertas de forma clara.
I will embark on this ???

P

phenominal45

?FORUM POST#1

IF you are free or maybe you have a job and you get a lot of free time
l have a website which you can earn 50 to 100 dollars per hour ..
so if you are looking for that kinda online job ,l say your search is over
just leave your email in the comment and l will dirently send the link to you .
and note with this website you can earn even 200 dollars per hour depending with your skills

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is possible to earn up to that amount just by clicking ads. I have joined few ad clicking website in the past and the pay is very little and it is a total waste of time. I'd rather use that time to comment on this forum or other paid to write websites. I may be wrong though, but my experience was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.