How to Earn More From Adsense

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are using CPM (Cost Per Millie) ads, you do not need clicks on your ads to make money. All you need is impression on your ads. Impression means number of times ads appear when a visitor visits your web pages. For example, if a visitor comes to your site and checks 10 pages, the ads will appear 10 times on your site and you have 10 ad impression. Some advertisers count only unique impressions where as some advertisers count all ad impression. Unique Impression means number of visits from unique IP addresses. If a visitor makes 10 visits on web pages, you will have just one impression, bur when 10 different visitors come from 10 different IP, you will have 10 unique visits, thus 10 unique impressions.

If you are using CPC ads, it does not matter how many impression you get, what actually matters is how many clicks you get on your ads. CPC means Cost Per Click. It is a rate the advertiser paying for each click on his ad displaying on your website. Adsense offers CPM as well as CPC ads, however, in order to earn more from Adsense on your site, you need clicks on your ads.

You need to have Click Through Rate to earn better with Adsense.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Nice post! While you could easily earn 5-figures monthly from an Adsense account, most people do not get anywhere near that. There are a number of reasons for this, however there is no reason why you can't earn more from an Adsense account.

Having explained by @Jasmine the various ways to earn on google ads in the original thread, I will like to point out some tips for improving your chances at earning more money:

1) Know how AdSense earns revenue

2) Target a niche market

3) Optimize your website

4) Do good research

5) Use an effective keyword tool

6) Follow these guidelines

7) Use keywords wisely

8) Keep track of which pages earn the most money

9) Do not write about issues that may attract negative attention

10) Try to make content that people will share

11) Try to use video and audio as well as text

12) Be consistent

13) Be honest 14) Be creative 15) Be original

16) Be patient.

If you observe these carefully, I see no reason why you should not earn greatly through google AdSense. So many were there before you, so many earn earn as well, but some did earn little or nothing because they didn't follow the right steps.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no doubt, what you've said around CPM, CPC, CPI ads is exactly what it is. I simply wants to get back to owning a owning a blog, or simply own a forum, where I'll make it a PTP site depending on my capital. If all I am working for turn out as planned, then it means in no distance time I'll own any of them. At the meantime, I am so much engaged offline and online, I wouldn't have the time to manage any of them. And it will be a waste of time for me since I wouldn't make out time to manage either of my blog or forum. Even if I am hiring a freelancer to take care of my blog, it will definitely cost a lot of money, which isn't on my budget at the meantime. So, I'll simply relax, and clear up the demands on my head at the moment before moving further to own any website.

Mika

VIP Contributor
in order to earn more form adsense, click through rate on your website must be higher, make sure you get at least a 5 percent click through rate. Another factor that affects your adsense earning is your cost per click, the higher the cost per click, the more money you make, you need to get at least 10 cents per click on average. click through rate refers to a number of clicks on your website per 100 visiors. if you have a 5 percent click through rate, it means out of 100 visitors on your site, 5 visitors are clicking on your ads. cost per click means the amount you get per click. if your cost per click is 10 cents, and your click through rate is 5 percent, you will be earning 50 cents per 100 visits and $5 per 1000 vists. Thus, work n increasng your adsense revenue, and try to earn more click through rate and cost per click.

Suba

Staff member
I think for beginners, whether it's webmasters, bloggers, youtubers, etc. it will be difficult to get money from Google Adsense immediately, because to register on Adsense we must meet predetermined requirements, especially content must be original, also we must strive to always get ranking in search engines, so it is hoped that high traffic will come every day so Whatever you apply, either CMP or CPC, it only has a small effect on your income.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My website is gradually coming up, I'm not trying to force things up to get AdSense approval, when the time comes right it will walk on autopilot. At the moment, I'm just settled with development of my website. I need more unique contents that will rank on search engines. It isn't easy, but gradually I'll be uploading contents when I feel right to do it. I don't have much contents on my website at the moment due to my daily activities trading coins. I have about five original contents, and my website is about 90 days old. Before 180 days, I'll get around 30-40 original contents, I might decide applying for Google Adsense approval or still keep it in development before monetization. Their is no rush, I still got plans with the website aside from AdSense monetization that treks so bad in earnings during starting point.

cmoneyspinner

At one time, Google Ad Sense was "the way" to monetize your websites and blogs. Now we have other options including earning crypto from ads. Nevertheless, here is a detailed article explaining "Top Tips to Make Money With Google AdSense" (liveabout.com/making-money-from-your-website-with-google-adsense-1794557).

I have several Blogspot blogs and they were approved for Ad Sense. What I like that if you use the free webmaster tools provided by Google, you can run experiments to see which ads are best for your blogs. To me, that's a good way of figuring out how to earn more. Although most of the time I just let Google automate the ad placement process on my blogs.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Even though we can earn through other monetization methods on out blog, I do not think any monetization method is as good as adsese. First of all, in order to get approval for adsnese, you do not need any traffic, it does not have any geographical boundaries, and it can be used on a site of any size. Secondly, it is one of the few monetization methods that can be used on a free blog (blogspot). If you can build traffic on your blogspot blog, you can earn as much money from adsnese as you could have earned from a self hosted blog. After trying a lot of monetization, I chose to use only adsense on my blog. Affiliate ads did not convert, I did not earn a lot of money with media.net ads or infolinks. I used a-ads but I had to stop using them because the earning was very low.