Contest Easter Forum Contest: Earn more than $5

Forum contest for active members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Earn $0.3 for every review you write about Trendri on other websites. Your review must contain a link back to any page on Trendri website with an anchor text. The linkback must be included in order for your review to be eligible for payment.

Your post or review on the other platform must have been live for more than 48 hours. Failure to include the linkback will result in your review not being eligible for payment. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms are not eligible for payment. Also, note that you can use your referral link but ensure to also add another link thats not your referral link

After you have written or shared your review, please submit your link to us here for verification. The contest deadline is March 31, 2024.

Note: While your referral links can be a helpful tool for generating additional traffic and potential leads, it is also important to focus on adding a linkback that's not your referral link.

Last edited:

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
This is a nice offer. However, I would like to have clarifications.
Do we need to link back to Trendri through anchor text or we can just share links to Trendri?
How long should the review be, I mean how many words should we include in our review.
Do you want all positive reviews or are we allowed to express our honest opinion. I mean do you only want a review that praises Trendri or we can include things that we do not like.
What if the review we submitted on sites get removed after we receive payment here?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
This is a nice offer. However, I would like to have clarifications.
Do we need to link back to Trendri through anchor text or we can just share links to Trendri?
How long should the review be, I mean how many words should we include in our review.
Do you want all positive reviews or are we allowed to express our honest opinion. I mean do you only want a review that praises Trendri or we can include things that we do not like.
What if the review we submitted on sites get removed after we receive payment here?
Thanks for your response. You can share a link through Trendri but it should be anchor text with a link example: Cryptocurrency Forums

Your review can be any reasonable amount of words and we prefer an honest review.

Your review may stay on whatsoever site you post it on if it's beyond 78 hours. That's why I stated that Your post or review on the other platform must have been live for more than 78 hours.

We don't expect you review to be removed if it's not spammed or if you abide by the other website rules.

The review generally doesn't really needs to be about paid to post. It could also be about a thread you also reference on the forum.

If the review is removed after your receive payment its not a problem from your end.

Etini

Valued Contributor
@Fecoms, can we do the reviews on sites that already have Trendri reviewed by other people? And are we allowed to do as many reviews about Trendri on as many sites as possible?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@Fecoms, can we do the reviews on sites that already have Trendri reviewed by other people? And are we allowed to do as many reviews about Trendri on as many sites as possible?
You are allowed to add comment on review done on Trendri already, but ensure to follow the rules mentioned above. You can also do as many review as you want on several site. Please note that you can always reference any page on Trendri.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
1711301590450.png
Link of review:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Contest amount credited to your account.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 60477
Link of review:
Hello your review is active. Please allow at least 48 hours for the review value in USD to be added to your account. You can keep creating more views.

Suba

Staff member
I will also participate in the Trendri Review contest

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Contest amount credited.

niche

Verified member
Can the review of Trendri be posted on blogs or should it be only posted on forums? If I have multiple blogs which I own, can I post different reviews with different links on the blogs or am I allowed to post only one review and get paid?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Can the review of Trendri be posted on blogs or should it be only posted on forums? If I have multiple blogs which I own, can I post different reviews with different links on the blogs or am I allowed to post only one review and get paid?
Trendri review can be posted on blog content and on several established blog. You get paid for each review.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
1 Review Done

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
1 Review Done

Note: While your referral links can be a helpful tool for generating additional traffic and potential leads, it is also important to focus on adding a linkback that's not your referral link.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
I already pasted my referral link in my post.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-26 01.14.59.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-26 01.14.59.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 4

niche

Verified member
Trendri review can be posted on blog content and on several established blog. You get paid for each review.
Can you clarify what is considered an established blog. Does it have to several months old, have content or meet seo parameters. Please clarify so that I can post accordingly. Also confirm that the content on each blog should have unique content about Trendri.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Can you clarify what is considered an established blog. Does it have to several months old, have content or meet seo parameters. Please clarify so that I can post accordingly. Also confirm that the content on each blog should have unique content about Trendri.
Kindly ignore the word established. Just go ahead and write your review about Trendri. It could be on a blog, forum, or other website. The content on each site should be unique and not copy past.

And your review could be a about a thread or any topic of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.