Contest Easter Forum Contest: Earn more than $5

Forum contest for active members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Earn $0.3 for every review you write about Trendri on other websites. Your review must contain a link back to any page on Trendri website with an anchor text. The linkback must be included in order for your review to be eligible for payment.

Your post or review on the other platform must have been live for more than 48 hours. Failure to include the linkback will result in your review not being eligible for payment. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms are not eligible for payment. Also, note that you can use your referral link but ensure to also add another link thats not your referral link

After you have written or shared your review, please submit your link to us here for verification. The contest deadline is March 31, 2024.

Note: While your referral links can be a helpful tool for generating additional traffic and potential leads, it is also important to focus on adding a linkback that's not your referral link.

Last edited:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I have posted a review on my Online Money Making blog
Trendri, paid to post forum review
Please check the review and revert with your feedback. How many links to the forum are required?
That was a great review. You can add links as much as you want. Please allow at least 48 hours for your review to be live and your account will be credited.

Nite

Valued Contributor
My Trendri review link.

Last edited:

Etini

Valued Contributor
My first review for this contest.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have done another review here.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@Fecoms, The last two reviews I posted have been deleted for post count issues. Only the first one is still live.
I have done another review here.

Yet another review.

None of the link are currently active for your two reviews. That's the reason I asked for the reviews to be live for 72 hours.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
My first review for this contest.

Credited for this.

Nite

Valued Contributor
@Fecoms I have posted it again, and this is live.

Last edited:

Nite

Valued Contributor
Your review is not live.

I have posted it again, and this review is live.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
All users that participated on the contest have been credited and the contest is now close. Thanks all for your effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.