Business Ideas How to earn thousands of dollars in Domain marketing

General01

Domain marketing is one of the lucrative Business online
You can register expired or new domains at a very low price and sell it to potential end users(websites owners) at a higher price (according to your bid).
This however requires an intensive analysis on the domain and the potential end users .

Follow this thread as I continue to show you how to go about the analysis and selling.

Are you a domain marketter ?
Talk to us about what you know so it encourages those that are new to learn

ojo2021

Banned
Domain marketing is not easy. You need traffic which is one the major problem. If you find it easy let me know. I've tried it before but didn't work for me. I have to abandone it and look for other opportunities online. It may seems lucrative but what is the prospect.

General01

Domain marketing is not easy. You need traffic which is one the major problem. If you find it easy let me know. I've tried it before but didn't work for me. I have to abandone it and look for other opportunities online. It may seems lucrative but what is the prospect.
I guess you meant Domain packing.
It is quite different from buying and selling of domain(domain marketing).
In packing you buy domain and you pack it in a packing site with which you earn money depending on the traffic and the CPC(cost per click) of the domain.
Whereas in domain marketing you earn based on how you sell it to the buyer . It doesn't depend on traffic. It is very lucrative

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am still on the process if learning this kind of niche, I have basic knowledge about domain flipping business. The most important thing with domain marketing or flipping is simply to understand the area and work to crave the best domain name base on high quality keyword name with combination of verbs etc, which gonna represent a future company name, and wait for some time and listen to offers. If a desperate company who is looking for such domain name for his or her business finds out the domain is taking, and wouldn't like losing not. That's where the domainer who placed the sale Ad, comes to make huge money placing such domain name for sale.

General01

I am still on the process if learning this kind of niche, I have basic knowledge about domain flipping business. The most important thing with domain marketing or flipping is simply to understand the area and work to crave the best domain name base on high quality keyword name with combination of verbs etc, which gonna represent a future company name, and wait for some time and listen to offers. If a desperate company who is looking for such domain name for his or her business finds out the domain is taking, and wouldn't like losing not. That's where the domainer who placed the sale Ad, comes to make huge money placing such domain name for sale.
Yes! yes!! yes!!!
Glad to meet you here
Am still learning too, I look forward to growing in together

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've written extensively I think about domaining before, it's a very lucrative niche to get into, but you need to dedicate time to get better in it, there are different kind of domaining, but the most common one is geo domaining, and the target audience is the US market, you target a city and you find out the small business in that city and the kind of domains that they use, then you buy your domains with the same keywords as theirs and you outbound to them, most domains are sold in the range of $100 to $300 dollars, is not a get rich quick type of business, you need to put in the work to learn and to close deals .

Kennysplash

Verified member
Surely there are opportunities to earn a lot on domain flipping and marketing. That is why I am undergoing a course that teaches me all the basics and all I need to know about domain marketing presently. Although it's not easy at first, but with the right knowledge and determination one can pull it off. I have read the success stories of many people that sells their domains as high as $10,000 dollars some even $50,000. They will all tell you the same thing, they started as a novice and did not give up and they putting their very best. So once I'm done with the course which would be very soon, I will make sure I put the knowledge I have gained into good use. Hopefully I can start my life with domain marketing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In theory, you can make thousands of dollars by selling domains. But practically, it is impossible to sell domains and make money. The main reason why sellin domains is quite impossible because currently there are a lot of options for domain, if someone cannot find a proper dot com domain, he might look for dot io domain or even dot online domain and get the domain of his choice. When he can get the domain name he desires for $35 (average price for dot io domain, why would be pay $100-$200 to buy a domain from another person. It is very difficult to sell domains.