How to make $100 per article on List-Verse.

Etini

Valued Contributor
List-Verse is a platform that offers writers the chance to make money from submitting articles. If your article is accepted, they pay you $100 via PayPal. In this article, I would explore how to make money on List-Verse.

List- Verse pays you for writing a 10-list article on something that is witty and out of the ordinary. You must have a good sense of humor in your writing to be able to earn from List-Verse. They actually thrive on providing weird facts to their readers. Here are examples of articles on List-Verse as found on their homepage as of today

.10 Wrestlers That Released Their Musical Talents on the World
. 10 Things That Feel Illegal but Aren’t

If you can make a list like this that is unconventional and interesting, you are on your way to earning $100 for just one article. In my next article, I am going to dwell on the specifics to get your article accepted on List-Verse.

This seems hard but it aren't in a way,might be hard for some people who doesn't have much knowledge about this particular topic but has knowledge on other aspects, remember everyone line of interest is different and I believe those that are willing to give it a try would surely check it out because $100 is a cool considerable cash,which one who is opportuned would not want to miss it for anything. Thanks for the info by anyways.

But it's all good,at least it makes one to have more knowledge and understanding about certain things. I think it's quite educational just like trendri. I am still thinking of going into writing articles,the problem is I don't really know why I haven't taken it serious,seems it's the fear of the unknown or something like that, scared of what if after spending much time and data drafting up something then my work get rejected? But I believe if one puts it's concentration on it and follow the guides and rules,you will get to be approved and paid.

First of all, I just want to say that Listverse is LEGIT.
The next thing I want folks to know is that the competition is fierce! It's not that easy to get your article accepted.
The third thing is that you don't have the provide the images for your article. They will they do that. You just make the list.
The forth thing is ... IF they don't accept your article, publish it at your blog or at another article writing site like Medium. Hey! It's your content!

There are mixed reviews. Some people like this site an some people don't.