How To Make Extra Income Online

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is good to have multiple streams of income online. if you have been looking for ways to make extra income with get paid to post programs you are doing, this post is for you.

I have compiled a list of 60 different websites where you can make extra income online.

GoTranscribe
Go transcribe is one of the leading transcribing platform where you can make extra income online. It is beginner friendly as most of the transcribing job over there are pretty much. You get paid through PayPal.

Picoworker
Picoworker is another platform where you can make extra income online. I use this platform whenever I don't have any other things to do to make money online.

You only need to focus on few categories to make consistent income on this platform. As for me, I focus on reddit upvote and SEO click search categories. I am already on level 4 in less than two months on the website. The threshold is low and the payout is fast.

Micro Workers
Micro worker is another form of pico worker and their system is pretty the same.

In fact there are some tasks that are high paying on this platform than Picoworker. The website offers minimum threshold and you can get paid in cryptocurrency.

SEO Clerk
This platform is good for you if you have knowledge about search engine optimisation. There are various services you can render and make consistent income on the platform.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have an account on picoworkers since 2020 but I have not really been active since. I think I would have to consider working on the platform because the categories I was working on then was very confusing. Most of the tasks that pays decent amount of money are very hard to do but I would focus on the low-paying ones because they are less stressful. there are different ways in which people can use to make money on different platforms and one of them is focusing on a particular thing. Microworkers is also very similar and some of the tasks are very confusing but with consistency you can make something tangible on it. there are also many ways of making money on the internet and one of them is joining different paid to post platforms. One of the beautiful thing about this is that you do not require any money for you to venture into them. I don't really know much about SEO Clerk because I've not really ventured into it before. transcription is also a very good option when it comes to making money online especially when you do not have money to kick start. It is mostly good if you are a native English speaker.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Having an extra side hustle income stream is an important and brilliant idea . Sometimes people do not have to be well on their salary to be paid to them before they can acquire things they desire or admire , so the idea of having an extra income stream online quotes of the day .
But in finding this extra income streams online you have to be mindful that it shouldn't be a one that will disturb or encroach your regular working hours , it should be a one that requires or consumes few time but yield great earnings . So I will recommend working on a paid to click or watch website .

The website you mentioned above picoworkers . com is actually a great website but my problem with them is that it takes a long time for you to be compensated , that is why I will recommend the website known as watch cruise.com . Trust me , this website is very special and authentic it allows you to watch free video clips usually about 10 to 20 in every passing day , the more you watch the money and tokens which in turn could be transformed into cash or cryptocurrencies the minimum withdrawal in this website is just $5 which is relatively easy to accomplish within few days depending on how persistent you are .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is good to have multiple streams of income online. if you have been looking for ways to make extra income with get paid to post programs you are doing, this post is for you.

I have compiled a list of 60 different websites where you can make extra income online.

GoTranscribe
Go transcribe is one of the leading transcribing platform where you can make extra income online. It is beginner friendly as most of the transcribing job over there are pretty much. You get paid through PayPal.

Picoworker
Picoworker is another platform where you can make extra income online. I use this platform whenever I don't have any other things to do to make money online.

You only need to focus on few categories to make consistent income on this platform. As for me, I focus on reddit upvote and SEO click search categories. I am already on level 4 in less than two months on the website. The threshold is low and the payout is fast.

Micro Workers
Micro worker is another form of pico worker and their system is pretty the same.

In fact there are some tasks that are high paying on this platform than Picoworker. The website offers minimum threshold and you can get paid in cryptocurrency.

SEO Clerk
This platform is good for you if you have knowledge about search engine optimisation. There are various services you can render and make consistent income on the platform.
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative thread about ways to make extra income online. All ways you mention are legit and profitable. It is true that today people are becoming more and more interested in earning money online so most members here will find your post really very helpful. It is highly appreciated. Thank you for sharing this useful post.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Transcribing is one of the ways to make money online. I think you need special equipment if you want to make a perfect transcription job. You need a software that can capture the voice of the people no matter how boring it is.

Transcription job can be used as a side or should not the nature one. the reason is that only few of the job are available for the workers on most sites especially Humanitic.

I still prefer to work on microtask websites. Though the pay on microtask website is small for each of the task, but with consistent someone can make a good money at the end of the month.

I use money I made from microtask websites to subscribe for the internet and do some other basic things.

I want to focus on blogging as a way to make full-time income online. I like the fact that you can promote affiliate products engage in display advert and doing sponsored post for different companies on a blog.

All of these can add up to make it good income on the blog provided you are receiving a lot of traffic. Becoming a freelance is not part of the plan at present though I mean later become online business consultants in the future.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I tried all you've mentioned above, to be frank, few of them worked, I am sure it is only picoworkers that worked for me in those earning makes you mentioned. Paid to post programs are general, you simply earn your way through it, provided your writing is polished and you aren't copying and breaking forum rules or the site rules. That's why the first thing I look up for when I visit any earning site, it's simply the FAQ, which is 'Frequently asked questions. It will simply help you to read and know the terms and conditions for every site which you entered to earn from and avoid being removed from their earning rank.

I tried Seo-clark in the past when I was looking for legit freelance marketplace, it didn't work out as I planned, because I couldn't get any client that hired me to do writing gigs for him or her. Instead I got from freelancer.com, because freelancer.com got lots of employers submitting jobs everyday, even though employees are much more bigger than the task submitted, but it's still a better option than Seo-clark. I tried transcription, it didn't work for me, I couldn't transcribe those spoken words with high accuracy because they were inaudible for me.

E

eldavis

I have an account with picoworkers but am not really all that active there due to the fact that I find the site a little confusing and stressful. I work on a similar site called timebucks though but not all that active there as well.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@sincerem I understand you perfectly the same thing happens to me when I was getting started to make money online. I have no guidance from anyone so I try things out on my own and I get the experience along the way.

To be very honest with you I was not active on SEO Clerk, I only use the platform to buy some of the SEO services for my website back then. But I have some of my friends who are using the platform to make consistent income online.

I have someone who dropped Amazon affiliate website that is bringing in $200 every month for SEO Clerk because the second platform is bringing a lot of money for him.

I got to know about transcription job as some of my friends are doing it and they are making money from it consistently. Just like you said it is not easy to transcribe those words just by listening to them even as a native speaker.

My friends make use of transcription software to capture those voices and translate them into written words. It is simply a set-it-and-forget-it method whenever they are working on their jobs. and they usually receive good reviews and ratings after they finish all the jobs

Moni

Thank you for your post this is good for sharing. I know picoworkers and microworker are good and legit but it is so hard to make money on picoworkers.

As I'm writing now, I still have an account and $2 in my wallet but I gave up. Picoworkers is time consuming. This means the amount of time you will waste is more than the money you will make.

Although the minimum amount to cash out is only $5 but trust me Is not easy. I was trying to cash out so I can stop working with them but I couldn't. The amount they pay per task is so small that you can work for a couple of time your money will be small.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@sincerem I understand you perfectly the same thing happens to me when I was getting started to make money online. I have no guidance from anyone so I try things out on my own and I get the experience along the way.

To be very honest with you I was not active on SEO Clerk, I only use the platform to buy some of the SEO services for my website back then. But I have some of my friends who are using the platform to make consistent income online.

I have someone who dropped Amazon affiliate website that is bringing in $200 every month for SEO Clerk because the second platform is bringing a lot of money for him.

I got to know about transcription job as some of my friends are doing it and they are making money from it consistently. Just like you said it is not easy to transcribe those words just by listening to them even as a native speaker.

My friends make use of transcription software to capture those voices and translate them into written words. It is simply a set-it-and-forget-it method whenever they are working on their jobs. and they usually receive good reviews and ratings after they finish all the jobs
I find something worthwhile from your well written comments. Which you made mentioned that, your friends used software apps that enabled them to translate those spoken words into written words without making errors and got higher rating which enabled them to earn. Can you please, recommend me one of their software apps which helped them to maintain clean sweep at transcription gigs, and made them earning consistently from it? I was very passionate then, to earn from transcription but due to inability to decode exactly what those speakers were saying made me fail my test when I tried to work at transcribeme. At Go-transcript, you don't need oral test to get through, you're required to maintain 💯 answer result, which I couldn't cos, I am new to transcription. Even when I thought, I've answered all correctly, still the system flagged it wrong. Such frustrated me alot, and made me forget about everything concerning transcription early 2020.

Rachael

Verified member
There are different ways of making money online and this is the reason we log in daily to see how well we can get exposed to earning opportunities. I have an account on both Picoworkers and Timebucks but honestly, I find it so confusing to understand the navigations and what the site requires. The most depressing fact is that I do not have opportunity or notifications to participate in any given tasks. I have long given up on Survey sites but would suggest to anyone who is interested and has good nd constructive writing skills to try our apps like: Goodnovel, Lightreader, Novelcat, in those apps you are required to write and publish stories from the beginning to its finished line, it requires captivating and intriguing stories centered majorly on fictional stories like; romance, werewolf and any other genre. The payment methods on each might be discouraging if it is not permitted in your Country of residence. The advantage is that it does not place any limitation or restriction on any region. It gives opportunity to everyone so long as you are skilled and can abide by the writing guidelines. Their major payment method is via Paypal and Payoneer although the option of bank wire transfer is there but the charges would be borne by the author.