Making extra income online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Majority of people are actually finding a reason to actually make money online for people who want to make money online full time as they are job and a way of actually making a living but yet some people just want to end extra income online . Whatever the case maybe it is very beneficial and important that we understand how important and beneficial is to actually make money online this is probably due to the fact that technology and modernization is slowly and definitely taking over the business and financial world and so it is better that we become acquainted on how to make money online with the use of technology gadgets like smartphones and laptops and including desktop computers .

Some people on the other hand want to make extra income online and they do not see them sort of quitting their offline business or possibly their usual or regular nine-to-five jobs on any business organisation . If you have the intention of making extra cash online and not involving yourself full-time making money online you must make sure to do it on a particular flexible and legit website so as to make your time and energy that you have invested to worth it .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi. I fully agree with everything you mention in your interesting thread. It is true that today people are interested in making extra income online. Actually, online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs. The main reason is that when you work online, you work form the comfort of your own home without a boss over your head checking your work, making remarks or perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. Furthermore, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours, so you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

As you mention in your post, some people work online full time whereas some people have their offline job and work online when they have free time. As far as I am concerned, I have an offline job but I like working online when I come back home from work. In fact, I enjoy working here on Trendry after a busy day at work because it relaxes me. Trendri is my favourite site because earning is very easy, I meet people from all over the world and I learn new things from the posts the members publish every day. I would never change Trendri for any other platform because it is simply the best of all!

E

eldavis

Working online is one of the best ways to make extra income. Myself for example, I have an offline job, but I don't get paid during month end like others, since I started the job on the 14th, my payment date has been on the 14th. What keeps me going till that date is the little I earn online from various platforms and task paying sites.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is actually true that some people do not want to make money and forget about the ways of making money offline rather the reason why majority of people make money online today is because they want to earn extra cash for their services done online and it is very interesting to see that again tonight have actually made it very easier for you and I to make money in the best simple ways . In order to earn extra money income without having to leave your offline business it is better advise that you pick on an online activity that would not be totally time-consuming but effectively rewarding .

Personally I will recommend an individual who want to make extra income online to work on pay to post website and pay to watch websites . Because this is considered to be one of the most interesting way online that an individual can actually earn extra income even if he or she does not want to make money online full-time . The website watch cruise.com is a paid to watch website that totally pays its uses real cash and in cryptocurrency for them to watch short video clips and movies and to be very serious a website is very flexible and legit .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are so many people who are simply not willing to quit their offline business or online jobs due to various reasons. First of all, many people actually struggle to find work online and this could lead to many problems. I myself struggled a lot in the past to find work online, despite the fact that making money online was my primary goal and I always hated offline jobs and 9 to 5 offline jobs, despite the fact that 9 to 5 jobs are the primary source of income for many people and offline jobs could actually pay you much more in many cases. I do realise that there are some exceptions.

For example, there are so many bloggers and freelancers who are actually earning much more money than many people who are working an offline job, but they have actually have to put a lots of efforts in order to get the job. Many bloggers earns hundreds of dollars per month. The average income rate of many people in my country is around $100 to $200 approximately. if you work really hard and start a blog, then you can earn more than that, but it entirely depends on the success of your freelancing career or blogging career.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is no longer a new thing because there are several ways in which people can capitalise currently and make some good amount of money for themselves. People who are doing 9 to 5 jobs can actually invest little of that time on the internet and probably make a lot of money from it because there are numerous business ventures that can give you the time to do your 9 to 5 jobs and also work online.

Having a YouTube channel is not really bad for you if you can actually make good videos depending on what your love. If you are a cook for example, you can open a YouTube channel teaching people how to cook different foods and you would probably have the chance of monetizing your YouTube channel in the near future.

This is what a lot of people have used to make some good amount of extra income for themselves.

Trading cryptocurrencies is also another venture in which you can go into and make some extra income for yourself. Cryptocurrency trading is probably one of the best business ventures a lot of people are very much interested on currently because of how lucrative it is.

Rachael

Verified member
At times, we just need to cultivate the habit of making our own findings. Making an extra income online means that somehow, an individual already has the major job he is doing either offline or online. Well, there are still ways in which we can make some extra income online but it might not be substantial enough to cater for all our pressing needs. In the process of making money, we should note that, this is not as easy as it might seem and as such, we ought to put in more dedication and passion if we must make something out of it.

Freelancing has proven to be a great way of making money, where you offer skills to clients and you have the leverage to fix your rate, then you get paid for your services. One thing I have come to understand on Freelancing is that, it is not how cheap your rate is that would make clients patronize you. Invariably, this means that, if you are known for quality, no matter the rate or charges, clients would always be on a queue waiting to patronize your services. This is the more reason you have to be abreast and work on improving your skills and creativity.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Using YouTube to make money online is one of the best things you should consider currently because of how lucrative it is. I have seen many people who started youtube channels and within six months to one year they were able to monetize it with Google Adsense and they start making the a whole lot of money.

Even without monetizing it with Google Adsense, they were able to make some good amount of money with affiliate marketing. What you need to do is to choose a very good niche and after choosing a very good niche, you need to start producing your own videos and if you do not have your own videos you can simply go to creative Commons and bring out videos and edit them I start posting them on your channel.

I always advise people that want to go into YouTube to have proper knowledge of search engine optimisation and keyword research because it can go a long way in making your channel to be monetized faster. you can also make videos on YouTube without showing your face and probably stand a chance of making some good amount of money from it. YouTube can also serve as a very good passive income stream for you.