How to Make Money as a Data reseller.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Data reselling means buying internet bundles and subscriptions from telecommunications companies and then resell to individuals at a convenient rate that you'll make profits out of.

Data reselling is not a capital intensive business, you can start with as low as $10 equivalent to 5,000 Nigerian naira.

A typical example of data and subscription reselling is when you purchase a recharge card or internet subscription from your bank, your bank will get a commission out of it, that's why Banks are advocating for it, they've both from the telecommunication companies in bulk to earn profits.

To start this business you need to have:

A Working capital

A Bank account

A PC or a Smartphone

An Internet connection.

Then you'll go ahead and:

Create an account with VTUking.ng, they are highly recommended for cheap rates.

Verify your account from your email.

Click on Menu at the top left of the website and click buy data, VTU king have an onsite wallet which you have to fund before performing transaction on the website.

Input the amount you want to buy and click purchase, your account(mobile number account) will be credited with the purchased data.

Voila! you can now start selling data to consumers.

NB: This business is available for people living in West Africa at the moment.
NB: You can also but data from VTUking.ng for personal consumption not necessarily for reselling, hence you can take this guide as a hack to get cheap data winks

I believe it is also available in other countries of the world, they have their way of making money through mobile data subscription sales. I never loved this kind of business of flipping data bundles due to how stingy people living in my resident can be, without patronizing my business. That's why I wouldn't get into it, but that's not to discourage anyone starting the business. Because it's income generating one too, money can be made reselling those data plan provided you have good marketing skill to attract people buying from you at all cost for you to sell faster and make profit.