How To Make Money Out Of This Christmas.

Moni

We are all aware of how people make money during Christmas. This is because is during Christmas that a lot of people buy things to decorate their various houses as well as buying food staff. People see Christmas to be important occasion that they celebrate than any other occasion and this has create many opportunities for business men and women who sells staffs like cloths, foods, meats, fishes and poultry.

But in this post, let me emphasize on selling of poultry. This is because many people use poultry such as chicken, turkey and more. Do you know selling of chicken is so lucrative in Xmas time? Were you able to make this business? Well is never late you can just start this business and I can assure you that you will earn up making some reasonable amount of money for yourself.

This business doesn't matter whether you have money or not just go to the poultry farmer and all you need to do is to be faithful. Then after selling them you return him his money. This is the same way a lot of people in my area are doing to get some money in their pocket and I think this method will also work for you.

General01

That's a beautiful money fetching idea.
Once you are good in marketing and advertising to people you can get mouthwatering profits.
I once was in poultry business and I know how lucrative it can be and how frustrating it can be if you don't know how to compel people to buy your products.
So, Knowing how to sell is critical in this business

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
We are all aware of how people make money during Christmas. This is because is during Christmas that a lot of people buy things to decorate their various houses as well as buying food staff. People see Christmas to be important occasion that they celebrate than any other occasion and this has create many opportunities for business men and women who sells staffs like cloths, foods, meats, fishes and poultry.

But in this post, let me emphasize on selling of poultry. This is because many people use poultry such as chicken, turkey and more. Do you know selling of chicken is so lucrative in Xmas time? Were you able to make this business? Well is never late you can just start this business and I can assure you that you will earn up making some reasonable amount of money for yourself.

This business doesn't matter whether you have money or not just go to the poultry farmer and all you need to do is to be faithful. Then after selling them you return him his money. This is the same way a lot of people in my area are doing to get some money in their pocket and I think this method will also work for you.
Hi Moni. Thank you for your nice post. Your idea is very interesting. Especially, for those who are good at marketing and promotion of goods. I totally agree with you that you can make a good income by selling poultry during Christmas because during this festive period people tend to eat more chicken and turkey. I will inform my friends about that. Thank you for sharing. Have a Happy New Year! :)

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a very nice strategy. The actual problem is that it may be difficult to get someone that may trust you and give you some chickens on credit. The best way to record higher profit with this business is to be rearing these chicken like some months to the festive period and later sell it during the festive periods. This will fetch you money more than collecting on credits.

E

eldavis

You can also go into selling of clothes. During the festive period, parents tend to buy lots of clothes for their children,, so selling clothes and shoes for children is a good one to go into just for the period.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Unfortunately the Christmas season has passed but even with that I always have a lot of business idea during that period and one of the business idea that is always the most lucrative over here in particular is selling of chickens , a lot of people will always plan to grow their chicken two months before the Christmas period and before then the chicken must have grown to a standard in which they can be able to sell it for profit and during this time it is always the most lucrative time for chicken and anyone who have an opportunity to engage in this business at that time will really make a lot of profit

unfortunately I do not have the lands and all the required structure that is needed to set up a poultry farming business during this time but if such opportunity is here and is available for me I will make so much money from this, even those that are selling meats can also make profit but I believe chicken is the most profitable and people who have an opportunity to sell beauty products will also make a lot of money during this time since it is always a time of celebration.

Good luck

Verified member
If you already have poultry birds that you are rearing,Christmas is a very good time to sell your livestock to make a very good money.Good numbers of people eat chicken meat this season and you have a great opportunity to make more profit.You can also sell Christmas lights,cap and other accessories which kids are fund of for Christmas enjoyment and fun.