How To Master Forex Trading

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Mastering every skill is hard work mixed with experiences which can be either bitter or sweet.

Why do you think people go to school to study medicine, after 5 years of study, they'll practise and still take some years before becoming consultants.

With forex too, you're learning a skill that will pay you for life and people expect to learn it in an afternoon, it actually don't work that way.

To gain mastery in Forex you have to put in the time trading, either demo or real account, analysing the chart and back testing new methods and all, In a nutshell, you have to be obsessed with it before you can master it.

I'll recommend using a mentor because it will help you tremendously in making your journey faster and helping you to avoid common pitfalls that are not so obvious to many.

You have to also have a target, don't just jump in and start doing the work, set a realistic goal and march towards it, say give yourself 2 years to reach profitability and start moving in that direction.

With a goal in mind and a badass work ethic success is just a matter of time before you attain it, go and get it.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Global financial condition should be considered to make a cogent market forecast. Consider geopolitical condition before trading because it will help you predict the market well. For fundamental analysis, you have to consider geopolitical situation and market condition. Eurotrader allows traders with a reliable trading platform and all technical tools’ availability.

Asahi

Verified member
Forex is a great opportunity to people of all professions. For so, you must select a good trading broker. You can trade smoothly with Eurotrader broker because it offers you high leverage, 111% deposit bonus, narrow trading spread and other facilities moderately.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Innovation will help you make research over the market to reach a decision regarding trading. Staying with the market for a long time will help you catch the actual market environment. Eurotrader provides traders with a 111% deposit bonus, narrow trading spread and high leverage.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
From my little experience of forex , I don't think it is something that can be achieved even within a period of five months . It is something that requires a whole lot of time and dedication for you to be able to trade the market perfectly without any Lost. .

It's not going to be easy most especially if you have gone through all the learning process that would have made you a forex expert then at the end of the day you are not able to trade perfectly as you expected .
well it all happens to everyone , the most important thing you have to do at this particular period is for you to follow your expert and with that you will be able to master perfectly on your own after a certain period of time. That is currently what I am doing . You must be determined to succeed.

SolarCrook

The only possible way to master forex trading is to actually keep practising it. Stay consistent with your strategy and execute it with the right trading psychology. Practise for years, and with this dedication you’ll gradually become a master.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
An ideal broker always makes sure instant support to traders and never make traders feel insecure. As I have been with Eurotrader broker for a very long time, I can say it’s a reliable and secure broker. They make sure instant support to traders.

Winebibber

There is only one way to become a master of forex trading: learn and practice. You cannot be a successful forex trader solely based on theoretical knowledge. Neither of you can directly practice in the market. It's best to have a balanced dose of each. So, if you want to become the master in forex trading. Just remember to learn and practice more.

Gaspard Edwards

One of the most crucial steps to master forex trading is to preserve capital. Avoiding significant losses is more crucial in forex trading than experiencing significant gains. If you're new to the market, that might not sound quite right to you, but it is true all the same. Forex trading success depends on your ability to protect your capital.