How to Prevent Hair Loss

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hair loss is a problem. It is affecting more and more people today. If the hair continues to fall unabated, there will not be a single hair on the head. So, what causes hair loss? Dust and pollution are the main causes of hair loss on the head.

In addition, if there is a lot of itching on the head, the hair will fall out. Therefore, you should take care not to lose the hair. For this, you should eat healthy foods and prevent hair loss. Eating healthy foods is the only good and natural way to prevent hair loss.

Thus you need to eat healthy foods to prevent hair loss. You can also find out what kind of juices you can drink to prevent hair loss. Curry leaves are rich in nutrients. Curry leaves are especially rich in iron. Therefore, it should be included in the diet to prevent hair loss.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was younger my usual problem is falling hair due to dandruff. That occurs during the cold season of November to January. A friend suggested coconut oil and I tried. Oil is good for the scalp. I had no more dandruff and no more falling hair. Since then I have been using oil on my hair instead of pomade of gel. It is a good medium for the health of the scalp.

funmi

Verified member
Hair loss is a very big concern for ladies and women. For so many years now, have been using different hair growth products to stop my hair breakage but to no avail. But some weeks ago,I saw a post on Facebook that suggested we use guava leaves to prevent hair loss. How to use it: we boil the guava leaves and boil it with clean water. After boiling the leaves,we allow it to cool and then use it to rinse our hair. Though, am yet to use it but people said it is working well.

anil02

Verified member
Hair loss is a problem. It is affecting more and more people today. If the hair continues to fall unabated, there will not be a single hair on the head. So, what causes hair loss? Dust and pollution are the main causes of hair loss on the head.

In addition, if there is a lot of itching on the head, the hair will fall out. Therefore, you should take care not to lose the hair. For this, you should eat healthy foods and prevent hair loss. Eating healthy foods is the only good and natural way to prevent hair loss.

Thus you need to eat healthy foods to prevent hair loss. You can also find out what kind of juices you can drink to prevent hair loss. Curry leaves are rich in nutrients. Curry leaves are especially rich in iron. Therefore, it should be included in the diet to prevent hair loss.
In my young age I have not problem of hair fall, but now I have this problem but I am not serious for it. If want to keep our hair healthy we must be eat food which have good protein, linseed are rice source of protein and one tea spoon is enough. Fennugreek seeds and leaves are also helpful in keeping hair healthy

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes hairloss and be as a result of body infection such as STD or some dangerous diseases and sometimes he can be as a result of all older age . people who are living healthy with good balanced diet and good body system should not experience hairloss. I don't think this is quite possible with people that live healthy.

anil02

Verified member
Life style is also responsible for hair loss. In these days life is some more stressful. Peoples are running behind money so they are not careful for overall health. Balance diet and adequate sleeping is helpful in stopping hair loss. Onion is also helpful is controlling hair fall. In these day onion shampoo is available in marker

Drrooll

You can use aloe vera gel as well and even olive oil it makes the hair to be shiny, long and healthy it prevents hair loss

anil02

Verified member
Falling some hair is normal . Our hair have fixed life when it died, it fall down and new hair grow their. But if hair fall is because of health problem than oil and gels can't stop it. Fungus is problem of many peoples. So it better to consult with doctor. Homeopathy have some effective medicine to stop hair fall

Xachima

I do mix all vera gel with my hair cream and grind guava leaf as well it prevents hair fall and also makes hair to grow faster