How to prevent hair loss

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You could develop untimely bald hair if you didn't take into consideration the point raised above. I have watched videos that showed how people with bald hair cover it with an artificial hair. This isn't the best practice. The best approach should be the way to ensure hair growth in the bald area.
Yes dear, it's best we apply the necessary hair treatment when we discover we are going bad. Some hair cream causes bald hair, that's why we need to seek professional advise from a professional hair dresser to know the kind of hair cream which is proper for hair maintenance to avoid bald hair.

Zerina

You Can prevent hair loss by avoiding using too much of chemical to your hair because when you put chemicals on your hair it damages the hair

Aqruub

Avoid combing your hair when wet it causes hair breakage and also avoid using towel to rub off the water in the hair let it dry by itself to prevent hair breakage

Xachima

We can prevent hair loss by taking proper good care of our hair like by washing at the right time ,use good oil to the hair to prevent dryness

Krishrish

Make sure to prevent your hair from dryness so as not to cause hair breakage or loss of hair so it is important to apply oil to your hair Regularly

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Presently I use tcb and the result I get is very encouraging. It is soothing to the hair and it makes it very soft. It is very important to ensure that we go for the best hair creams because our hair contributed significantly to the way we look. A healthy hair translate to a healthy look.
Your last two sentences said it all buddy. Their is no doubt, our hair contributes to way we look, meaning that we look nice carrying a good looking hair. When the hair is unkept it makes us look unkept.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Yes, some hair creams are simply not good enough for hair tincture. They can be very dangerous to cause dandruff which is as a result of drastic hair loss. Going to your wife's supermarket to shop for hair cream is the best option because your wife I believe will go for the best for you.
Presently I use tcb and the result I get is very encouraging. It is soothing to the hair and it makes it very soft. It is very important to ensure that we go for the best hair creams because our hair contributed significantly to the way we look. A healthy hair translate to a healthy look.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is the first time I hear this. Anyways , I am always watchful of the hair creams that I use. Fortunately for me, my wife's has lots of quality hair creams in her supermarket. I ensure to go for the best not worried about the price. If a cream could instigate a bald hair, that's a very serious condition.
Yes, some hair creams are simply not good enough for hair tincture. They can be very dangerous to cause dandruff which is as a result of drastic hair loss. Going to your wife's supermarket to shop for hair cream is the best option because your wife I believe will go for the best for you.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Yes dear, it's best we apply the necessary hair treatment when we discover we are going bad. Some hair cream causes bald hair, that's why we need to seek professional advise from a professional hair dresser to know the kind of hair cream which is proper for hair maintenance to avoid bald hair.
This is the first time I hear this. Anyways , I am always watchful of the hair creams that I use. Fortunately for me, my wife's has lots of quality hair creams in her supermarket. I ensure to go for the best not worried about the price. If a cream could instigate a bald hair, that's a very serious condition.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Loss of hair can be disheartening and it should be controlled quickly to avoid complications . These are the necessary tips that must be adopted to curb unnecessary hair loss

1)Shampoo
It is extremely important to understand your scalp type and choose the right shampoo. Also, you need to wash your hair depending upon your scalp. For instance, over washing hair with a dry scalp can lead to hair fall, or not washing oily locks thrice a week can lead to the same.

Further, make sure the shampoo is not loaded with chemicals including sulfate, paraben and silicone
2. Conditioner
A good conditioner can work wonders for your locks. It contains amino acids that help to repair damaged hair, and also helps to keep them smooth.
3. Diet and Exercise
You need to feed your hair all the right nutrients particularly plenty of protein and iron. However, along with eating a balanced diet ensure you are exercising side by side. Yoga and meditation are effective in reducing hair fall.
4. Chemical Treatments
Undergoing rigorous hair treatments like straightening, perming and colouring are definitely not kind to your tresses. Further avoid using blow dryers, curling rods, especially on wet hair as they actually boil the water in your hair shaft and make them brittle.

If you really need to use a blow dry, then keep it in the lowest heat setting. If using other products that heat your hair, start with a fortifying leave-in conditioner and finish with a protective spray.
5. Oiling
Oiling improves blood circulation and nourishes the roots. Make sure to massage your tresses once a week with oil that suits your scalp. Cover it with a shower cap and wash it off with a mild shampoo after two hours.

Adopting these action points will go a long in helping us to prevent hair loss.

Rumaisa Adeel

Avoid hairstyles that pull on the hair.Avoid high-heat hair styling tools.Don't chemically treat or bleach your hair.Use a shampoo that's mild and suited for your hair.Use a soft brush made from natural fibers. ...Try low-level light therapy.Every strand of hair on your head has a lifespan of somewhere between two and five years. Hair follicles have a cycle of active growth, transition, and rest. There are circumstances and lifestyle factors that can bring more of your hair into the rest cycle, during which it falls out.

Kola

Verified member
There are some cream that causes hair loss.so when you want to buy hair cream use prescribed hair cream Don't just use any kind of cream it causes hair loss.also when you buy cream read what is written on the body and don't use any kind of cream.also don't use shampoo

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Just as you said, hair loss is just disheartening indeed, it will be sad for me when my hair is just removing, that will cause me developing bald hair, which isn't pleading at all. Using shampoo, oiling it regularly with chemicals mainly for hair will put it in fine condition and reduce its dandruff nature.
You could develop untimely bald hair if you didn't take into consideration the point raised above. I have watched videos that showed how people with bald hair cover it with an artificial hair. This isn't the best practice. The best approach should be the way to ensure hair growth in the bald area.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I think hair loss sometimes is hereditary but if not it will be poor diet. So it is better to watch one’s diet before thinking of treatment and the rest. For me I take my diet seriously before I see food as a medicine that needs to keep me nourished in all aspect
That's a very good point to take note of top. Eating healthy food could also help to prevent hair losses. It would help maintain your hair against unnecessary losses. So many people truly suffere severe hair losses due to poor diet. Apart from the practices listed above in the thread, it is also very important to eat good and healthy food.

Empress

Verified member
We can prevent hair loss by using aloe vera to the scalp of the hair at least three times in a week you can mix the aloe vera mixture with olive oil and coconut oil it make the hair to grow stronger and healthy and also makes the hair grow longer

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I think hair loss sometimes is hereditary but if not it will be poor diet. So it is better to watch one’s diet before thinking of treatment and the rest. For me I take my diet seriously before I see food as a medicine that needs to keep me nourished in all aspect
Do you really think losing of hair is an hereditary ? because I am not talking about balness due to old age.. what I understand about losing of hair can be as a result of disease and infection but I don't really think this can be as a result of hereditary ,sometimes it is always a bacterial or fungal infection that must be treated

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You may be surprised that I was not using shampoo since I was a teenager. It causes falling hair. With my crop of hair that is not thick it is scary to be bald at a young age. I discovered that it was the shampoo. Until now what I use on my scalp is soap which is actually a laundry soap with the brand of Perla. That saved my hair.

funmi

Verified member
Yes. All you just said is correct. Those factors can make the hair to break of fall. Another thing I know about hair loss is over usage of hair relaxer. Many people use too much of relaxer which has led to their hair breakage and loss. Using of relaxer must have a time or period. I usually relax my hair once in 5or 6 month.