How to purify the water we drink.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Water is a very important and essential substance to the human body it is one of the basic thing that is necessary for human survival and body relaxation . a body that does not have enough water is considered to be dehydrated and dehydration could lead to various skin irrigation and system damages in the body . It is not all about drinking water but it is about drinking clean water . The water we drink always has to be clean and free from every bacteria and bacteria related matters that could be very harmful to the human body causing infections , diseases , and illnesses that we face today . So then what are the ways that we can purify the water that we drink . First of all nothing is as interesting as drinking clean water that is why to provide the water we drink we must take into consideration some safety measures .

Practicing the health ritual of boiling water is actually one way that we can keep our water . boiling of water help to kills bacteria and other bacteria related matters inside the water making it safe for individuals like you and I to drink without having any negative or further repercussions . It is advised to boil water till it reaches a minimum height of 100° , after this you can let it to cool before drinking . Finally another way to purify the water that we drink is by adding a safety water guard . there are many safety water guards in the market but you must make sure to buy the one that contain chlorine . Because chlorine is a very good substance that could aid the safe drinking of water .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Purifying water before drinking helps rid it of harmful bacteria that could cause illness and death

Chemicals used to purify water include chlorine, iodine, ozone, and ultraviolet light

Anyone who travels knows that it's always important to be prepared. But no matter how prepared you are, sometimes bad things happen. One of the most important items to have on hand is a way to purify water when you're far from home and there's no bottled water in sight. Here are some simple methods that you can use before drinking:

1) Boil the water for at least 1 minute (and up to 5 minutes)

2) Add 1/8 teaspoon of chlorine bleach per gallon of water. Stir and let it sit for at least 30 minutes before using it.

3) You can also make use of water guard

4) Use a filter or purifying tablet specifically made for purifying water.

Practically, i prefer doing this than buying pure water or table water as it's called.I know it can be stressful. I only patronize these products when i'm far from home, obviously i might not be able to carry flask everywhere i go, i might not even he access to things ton purify my water, but the fact is some of these factory water is badly treated which can be more harmful to health.

Ayeshabashir

You are absolutely right water pays a critical role in our life.And without water no life can exist in this world .So as water is very important for our body and also for health ,we should pay heed our attention on the quality of water. For example before drinking water we must be check the purity of water.

I saw many people who drink tap water which is not good at all and at the end cause many health related issues and problems. Because the water in tap contains many bacteria .When these bacteria go inside our body then it leads to stomach problems.
So purification is the first and essential step before drinking water. Some people drink mineral water which is good but some people who cannot afford mineral water and those who prefer drink home water, purify the water at home .The boil the water at 100 degree celcius for 10 to 15 minutes in order to kill the bacteria and after cool down filter it.This is completely costless method and make your water 100 percent pure.

And I consider it is the best method to purify the water .So, avoid to drink water from any place without knowing their purity.

Last edited: