How to start a new business with no money

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Real estate business is one of the lucrative business now. A lot of people have come to appreciate the value of having or owning a property. The way property or assets appreciate tremendously now makes it even great for people to want to invest. So if you are ready to make money from real estate business you can achieve it even without having the money to begin. You need to adopt the below points to start.

1.Look for a partner; This is a partner that would be willing to put money into the business while you carry out the needed activities to make the business thrive. So if you know you have winning ideas on how you can make good of the business then you should get a partnet that will assist with funds

2. Meet with property owners: Meet with property owners and find out the property they want to sell or rent then proposed bringing people to buy or rent their property for a fees

3. Discuss with friends to invest: Let people that can help or assist know about your dreams of becoming a great real estate business owner to invest. Let them know when you intend to payback and keep to it.

What's your thought?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't want to be encouraged to start a business without money because possibly business cannot be managed perfectly when money is not involved. . If you are interested to operate in this way then you are not doing business but you are engaging in some sort of affiliates earning program because this may not last for a long time and in most cases you can decide to do it on spare time.

I know a lot of people out here who are engaging in this business but they are not dealing with real estate . They are dealing with things like furniture and clothing. This business will require a lot of marketing strategy to be able to convince people to buy this product when you are not the original seller of the product..

So many people used what they are good at to market and brought client to other people. The may be profitable depending on the agreement between both parties.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, different strokes for different folks instead of leaving your unique business idea because of lack of money you can just start from where you are to do something. The truth is that not everyone will have the opportunity of starting a business with capital so instead of wasting away you start with whatever you have and however you can start it. I'm trying to answer your first question that it isn't wrong to start a business without capital it is just what you can do at that time so you go ahead with it.

Another thing is that starting a business without capital would enable to learn better what works for the business without having to lose a lot of money starting out. So this is one advantage that's really great already. You are making money and also learning In the process so you gain two important things at the same time

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is not easy starting a business without having any money especially in this economy in which we have . You might need to pay a lot of people , try to set up a few legalities and also need money to buy some equipment so you are already fighting a battle if you want to start without money. Additionally, your options are going to be limited as well because they are some businesses that you just cannot start them without having a few dollars in your bank account .

There are also some ways that you can also start a business even when you are not having money and I will try to explain them.

You can build capital to start your business by becoming a freelancer first of all . Since you are already having the skill , you are going to be offering it as a service to people from a remote location where they are going to pay you and the only thing you need is your computer and internet connection.

Going into a partnership with somebody is also another underrated way of building a business . You do not necessarily have to invest anything especially if the person is having money to cover all the cost.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah it never easy to start a business but then nothing good ever come easy that's the truth, anything worth doing and succeeding at will come with its own issues that you would might even be proactive to achieve.

You can still start a business without a capital it you have where to get the products and yiu are convince enough to be credit worthy. it even works better if a credible person introduced you the source you would be more than able to get the first few products on credit to sell then return the money that's the way to go. But you must be a person of integrity to achieve this.

Another is through affiliate marketing, you don't need a Kobo to start just register and get people to buy through you and you are in business already. So it isn't easy as you mentioned but it's doable if you can start

Sikapa

Verified member
To be frank with you this your thread is a little doubtful to me because I see no reason why this your method will work. At times we have to tell people the reality and how things work because owning a property is something that is not easy at all and therefore you can never use your master mind or any tricky way to own a property unless maybe the person is bully.

There are some people who use their intelligence and master mind to own something that does not belong to them and that way is different. But when it comes to owning a real estate with investing pock money is something that I don't believe. No partner will allow you to join real estate investment without you investing your own money. You have to put in money before you can be accepted as part of the estate. I hope this is clear.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You didn't understand my statement I didn't talk about owning a property I was referring to being an agent here. my cousin is one that is how I know you can become one without needing a dime to start. What you do is to find property like houses that needs renting out then bring in people that want houses to rent or buy then you be the mediator between the renter and the property owner when the transaction pulls through you get your own commission which most times it is always 10% of the house rent or money they are paying to buythe house and the deal is included.

There are different kind of partnership in a business. There's the sleeping partner that brings only money into a business. So if you have a business idea you should look for a sleeping partner that will money to be invested in the business and the business without you contributing a dime if you don't have.