How to use opera browser to work online for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Many people can't afford the data subscription rates especially when your phone or your network provider uses data really much which makes your data to run out faster and makes you to be less online to attend to your various jobs.

Opera browser

Opera browser is an app which is used for browsing people take opera mini and opera browser for the same thing which is really wrong, Opera browser works like chrome which gives you standard flow of browsing when using it whereby opera mini is just a mini browser used to browse normal google sites you cannot use it to browse heavy powered sites like trendri,getlumi etc it won't work on it you'll just get blank pictures but opera browser gives you advanced chrome felling which will make you forget you're not using chrome.

Another feature of opera browser is the crypto wallet feature which has been added to it yes!! You can now send and receive cryptos with your opera browser wallet which is accurate and working nothing to fear.

Another feature which I like most about it is the dark mode feature which makes you adjust the darkness of the browser to your own eyes pleasure no need to turn down the brightness of your phone just tap on dark mode and adjust it to your taste.

Opera browser also has a good adblocking and VPN feature which prevents you from all those annoying ads when surfing a site and makes you anonymous when browsing.

So don't take opera mini and opera browser for the same thing the best part is that they can work for free on both, mtn and Airtel you can use them without subscription on your phone.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the info, I am already a user of both Opera browser and the older version which is opera mini, both of them works perfectly for me. But at this juncture I am more settled using chrome, due to how fast chrome browser have been for me. Not that I don't use any other browser, no, I make use of others too, experience Phoenix browser and opera mini too. But when it comes to most used, their is no other ranking ahead of chrome. I've been using the browser for long time now, Google helps me connect my accounts, and makes it easier for me to login one time than repeating password entries every time, such kind of feature is rare, even if others offers it, but the efficiency of chrome is more than any other. Not that I'm hyping chrome, but that's just it with the browser, it's been excellent for me for a while now no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.