Alberello75

It is not necessary that in this thread, I make a detailed description of what Cryototab browser is and how it works, as this description is already present on this site. But I would still like to describe my experience with this software.
Well, once installed, it asks me to log in, obviously I proceed with the same credentials as my Google account, since Cryptotab browser is based on the Chromiun web browser which has the same source code as Google Chrome.
My first two things that I ask myself at this point are: what extraction hashrate does it work with and where do I find the way to enter my wallet address to subsequently make the withdrawal?
Well here are the two negative surprises which were enough to immediately change my mind and consequently uninstall Cryptotab browser.

First: The free version of Cryptotab browser has a hashrate of just less than 1000 H/s, with it I realized that I would get the corresponding reward of just $1 a month, even if I run this browser all day for every day! But I want to increase this extraction power, I necessarily have to buy boosters of my choice such as: x2, x5, x10, and x15. Obviously, the price varies depending on the multiplier chosen but it's still not cheap at all!

Second: Instead of the cryptographic address of my wallet, it asked me to enter all the details of my personal credit card, as the corresponding "earning" in my currency Euro (€), would probably be transferred there!
Note: This operation strongly not recommended by "Poste Italiane", which is the bank has released me my VISA credit card!

These first two negative approaches on Cryptotab browser immediately discouraged me and it is for these in fact that I have preferred to try to extract cryptocurrencies also in a virtual way, with other systems.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The cryptotab browser is powerful tool but their only bad side is paying small amount of money using Bitcoin network which seems to me a big lose to the company itself so it will be so costly for paying 1000 satoshis by bitcoin network to multiple users that fee in bitcoin network is greater than transaction itself and doesn't use any medium like faucetpay address or coinbase email like other sites paying by bitcoin are doing these days. This will let them preferable way for people need for direct bitcoin address funding but it is not for the favor of the company itself if they contunie this.

Alberello75

The cryptotab browser is powerful tool but their only bad side is paying small amount of money using Bitcoin network which seems to me a big lose to the company itself so it will be so costly for paying 1000 satoshis by bitcoin network to multiple users that fee in bitcoin network is greater than transaction itself and doesn't use any medium like faucetpay address or coinbase email like other sites paying by bitcoin are doing these days. This will let them preferable way for people need for direct bitcoin address funding but it is not for the favor of the company itself if they contunie this.
Forgive me for asking you this question: are you referring to how useful it would be to use Cryptotab browser for a company, from what I understand?
Anyway, your answer was totally clear and so I thank you for that, but nevertheless I meant how convenient Cryptotab browser could be or not, if used by any single user.