I Got Scammed Of 145k From An App I though would help me make money Online

D

Deleted member 13140

The internet is starting to be a little bit, all well that's an understatement, the internet is filled with fraudsters, yes
I Think it was last month, i came across an app by name solar city, yeah i don't know if anyone here knew this app...

Anyway it was an app that claims to work with tesla, Well As a matter of fact they didn't claim to work with them rather they claimed the said app solar city was created and is run by the famous Elon Musk, I knew this was a lie right off the bat, Especially when they stated that the said app was created by Elon Musk for Nigerians, Very funny.

So What were they offering..
Well they were offering to double money...
Pay in 1k in 90days you will get 4k
So what happens to the money and how does it magically increase, well, They claim the money is used to purchase solar panels or stocks i can't tell which they were pretending it did.

Pay in 4k And get 24k in 180days
pay in 24k and get 175k in 180days
pay in 80k and get 600k in 180days
pay in 200k and get i think its up to 1million naira

well, they claimed they wanted to serve 10million Nigerians, then i knew i could get away with my first..

so i paid in 24k and in i think a month time i got back the 24k, and 9k extra but i wasn't stupid to put it back, and the next month they disappeared, The thing is they actually scammed a lot of people, i saw people putting in millions of naira. bad for them, anyways even though i didn't get my remaining 145k at least i got back my money. And guess what every blog i came across claimed they were legit, meaning they were here for a long time to get bloggers attention

moonchild

VIP Contributor
This is really sad, guess greed always have a way of luring people, most don't learn their lesson.

I can still remember vividly when MBA forex started a lot of people went crazy about it, invest this amount and get that amount, it's always the same formula people were warned sternly on Facebook then but they never heed to the advise.

After some months of operations it shut down operations and uptil now the owner is still on the run, the victims are still not refunded heard some committed suicide even.

Racksterly came the same thing, beningnant forte came the same thing, people never learn.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am really sorry to hear regarding your losses. Unfortunately, scammers will never stop stealing money and there is nothing we can do regarding them except avoiding them. I am sure that you did realize the fact his claims about Elon Musk and Tesla are incorrect, right? However, I would like to know that why did you invest in this program despite the fact that you knew that the claims made by the program are false? I would never trust any such kind of company that makes such kind of claims in the first place.

greenieS

Verified member
I'm sorry to hear about your financial loss, but it's a life lesson and an obstacle to getting through it and moving forward. :) that's why I don't trust these sites. Why give a double-triple site to your investment in a month or two? For free like ... you just invest, without doing anything else. Something is wrong in the middle. I have never trusted such sites and I have never worked with them. I've heard stories about these sites before. Try to avoid such projects from now on. I don't know how that site convinced you to invest so much in it though ...

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, maybe they offered those bloggers monetary reward to write sponsored post for them in order to claim legit. Since everyone is looking for money the bloggers have to do their job since they are directed on what to say, without acting otherwise. I don't get along with such kind of investment, because it is highly risky. Any investment that is very unpopular sounding too good with plenty money derivatives ends up being fake. I don't get into any double money scheme investment, I know how they act in the future, simply in to scam innocent and poor individuals that's all.

Victorial

Was that not how Davido, one of the biggest artistes in Nigeria was saying we should invest in Racksterli and it ended in a scam. And where are they now? They could not ne held responsible and I am likely sure that Davido bought his Rolls Royce from the money he earned from it.

Money doubling platforms are the highest get rich schemes in the world to me. I will never invest in such. If you catch them young, you are safe

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hmm, maybe they offered those bloggers monetary reward to write sponsored post for them in order to claim legit. Since everyone is looking for money the bloggers have to do their job since they are directed on what to say, without acting otherwise. I don't get along with such kind of investment, because it is highly risky. Any investment that is very unpopular sounding too good with plenty money derivatives ends up being fake. I don't get into any double money scheme investment, I know how they act in the future, simply in to scam innocent and poor individuals that's all.

There are many apps on Google Play store that claim to pay profits and they also usually have a high rating on Google Platy store because most of those reviews are paid by the project developers themselves just to make it seem that the app is legit, as it has been rated high by the people. I have come across many such kind of apps that can be found on Play store and surprisingly most of those apps were developed by professional app developers because the interface of the apps look really good and an ordinary person would assume that they have spent a lots of money on building their app, so they must be taking their business seriously. However, those apps are just for show. In reality they are created to cheat people.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are many apps on Google Play store that claim to pay profits and they also usually have a high rating on Google Platy store because most of those reviews are paid by the project developers themselves just to make it seem that the app is legit, as it has been rated high by the people. I have come across many such kind of apps that can be found on Play store and surprisingly most of those apps were developed by professional app developers because the interface of the apps look really good and an ordinary person would assume that they have spent a lots of money on building their app, so they must be taking their business seriously. However, those apps are just for show. In reality they are created to cheat people.
That's exactly what those apps or platforms are all about. They create Apps simply to cheat on people, not to help them gain financially. They spend money and they want to gain millions from their investment of fraudulent scheme. And majority of people love's such kind of investment, because it promises huge amount of returns with little or low amount of money. When you show them legit app or site to earn, they'll instead brand it scam, then fall deeper to those ones that are very deceitful indeed.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well I really do not know what or how the app tends to work, but Incase of next time, if you ever find a platform or app that says making money then it includes you investing your own money at first, I will suggest you back out from it especially when it does have a lot of reputation around. So for this reason, it will be better and helpful for one to go make findings about it at first, probably online, and if it even demands you ask around, please do not hesitate because it is going to save you a lot of trouble later in the future, I am not sure if the poster made thorough findings about it before putting such amount of money into it