If You Want Happiness, Never do These Jobs

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to remain happy with your avoid doing these 5 jobs. These jobs have been reported as the unhappiest job in the world in a survey carried in the United States.

The number one unhappy job is cleaner. Well, this is understandable because the job requires you to do the dirty job, a menial job.

The second unhappy job is a plumber. While this is one of the high-paying professions a lot of people have reported that they are unhappy with their work.

The third unhappy happy job might come as a little surprise to you. People reported that accounting is one of the unhappy jobs.

The fourth unhappy job is the electrician job, probably because you are exposed to a risky environment.

The fifth unhappy job also comes as a surprise to you. A lot of people working as life coaches reported being unhappy. About 57 percent of people who try to make money by helping other people succeed in life reported being unhappy with their profession.

E

eldavis

Another occupation or job where you can find a lot of unhappy people is photography. I don't know about other countries, but here in my country, photographers are one of the most bitter people to work with. I work in a small company that deals with photo editing and photo enlargements so I get to deal with lots of photographers. They are always in a hurry, hence putting lots of pressure on does editing or framing their jobs. They always complain about how people now use phones for snapping pictures and videoing, hence people no longer come to them for jobs, and they always talk about how people pay very little for their services.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
All the jobs you have mentioned actually came as a surprise to me. I don't have the feeling that these jobs could be termed as happiness depriving but I still will not argue with you because I have not really got any experience in any of the mentioned jobs except coaching.

Coaching in terms of academic coaching and that is being a teacher. I teach in a school and I can say there are a few things that can make that a very displeasing job. One of the things that really displeases me about that job is taking your time to make things plain to your students and they end up not playing their part of studying and then they fail simple assessments you give them.

This is very common in schools and that is something I can base upon to characterise that Job as happiness depriving. But I personally think every job has its bad side and it can also make it fall in this category of happiness depriving jobs.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The thing is that it depends on the individuals because someone can find a job very much fulfilling provided that he or she is making a lot of money from it but at the same time there are also some kind of persons that will not be pleased with such a job.

The person I know as a plumber who usually works in our house is actually happy with the job. It is high paying especially if you are in areas where there are a lot of houses or a very fast developing area because you will be getting jobs on daily basis.

I understand the fact that plumbers actually suffer in some cases in their jobs but at the same time the amount of money being paid is very much fulfilling. If money is not your problem then I don't think you should venture into the job because you may find it unfulfilling.

Heartstrings

It all depends on what every individual wants, those who do such jobs you made mention of are still humans and some of them,if not most enjoyed what they do, at least it brings something to the table for them. I believe every job has its negative side and what you see enjoyable might not be for someone else.

Personally I have seen cleaners who are happy with what they do,and I have also seen some who don't like what they do but have to keep doing it because it helps them with their daily meals, especially those working in hospitals and hotels.

I am really surprised to see accounting there because I actually thought it is one of the good paying jobs out there,I have seen a lady who is proud of been an accountant and she has so much passion for it as that was her dream job.

Electrician also come as a surprise to me,but all in all,we should try and go for our dream job and what we have passion for,no matter what others may think about it.

Shigobad2020

The level of unemployment in the country is increasing and that's the main reason why people do any kind of job they sees just to put food on their table daily , nobody wanted to do a job where heor she will be used as slaves and at the end of the month get just a penny as their monthly salary .
A job of a cleaner is the worst job you can do in life because it requires taking care of dirt in the house and outside , and people doing that kind of job are always consider useless , but they decide to do it because there's no work out there .
The second job is a gardener job, which involves clearing the Bush and trimming and also wetting and taking care of flowers in the house or offices .
In my own opinion , accounting job is a good job but if you miscalculated the money , it can land you in prison ,