How much money is enough to get happiness.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is almost true and correct that without money no human being can live happily and that is due to the fact that money itself has totally impact every areas and sectors of our lives as human beings and has already known and emphasized with the help of money and individual could be able to provide his needs and wants to his fullest as long as he or she is financially stable and freed . Although there is absolutely no amount of money that is specified as enough for an individual to live happily and that is because human needs and wants does not have an aggregate number but as the days passes human needs and wants are coming in more greater and numerous scale . For the past five years it is being considered by economic researchers that human needs and wants have grown more than 65 to 100% for the last 5 years, but only a few minority of individual have been able to successfully provide for his or her needs and have also been able to provide for that of his or her family as well .

With that being said there is absolutely no specified amount of money and individual should have possibly in his or her bank account that is considered to be sufficient, that is why even those who are considered rich and wealthy today as still working harder to maintain their wealth . And so it was almost correct and accurate to say that being rich and wealthy does not mean that you are free from financial starvation because no human being is guaranteed to be rich and wealthy forever .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Happiness is absolutely very interesting especially when it is being backed up by money and wealth, but one thing we need to understand is that money cannot give us totally permanent happiness but rather money can only Grant us temporary happiness which if care is not taken could make us go insane and could make us think highly of ourselves which is absolutely not advised and not the right thing to do . No doubt we need money to satisfy our needs and wants and because money in there is a scarce resources we have to look for it and pursue it by all means possible in order to achieve it in abundance so that we can comfortably make good use of it and also enjoy it to our maximum .

There is absolutely no specified amount of money being speculated in any financial textbook or handout that shows to be enough to get satisfied and happy but one day we are all advised to do is that we need to make money and become good at it .

IKE122

usually as long as we are not in debt 90% of persons will be happy..

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like your last line we should just try to make money. money is good and when you have money you can make the best of a lot of things the thing there is that money cannot buy happiness this is what I know and I've come to realise that no amount of money can buy happiness

Happiness comes from within you need to get what ever I can make you happy it must not necessarily be money yes is good to have money but happiness doesn't come from having money if you look around you you can still see rich people still being unhappy they have the money but the money is not giving them the peace they need .

so live your life be happy look for things or activities that will keep you happy draw happiness from your inside that is where you will have true happiness money is just to garnish it.

Mastergp

Verified member
Well many people think it money that bring true happiness in someone life or in a life of a family, well this may be true, because when some one hacks money he or she would be able to purchase what he needs and won't lack anything, the needs of ones family is paramount to him and if their needs are not care for this may cause huge issues, most especially when other children around them are being satisfied because they all have money, that is why many people work very hard than ever so as to satisfy the needs of their family so that they would be happy.

Because of the happiness money brings that is why many people join different businesses in order to gain happiness which money brings, but money itself doesn't solve or for happiness, even with huge amount of money family still separate, and other problems occurs, but what money can do is to provide our want and needs, and when this needs are not work in they might also cause issues.

AdFlex

I agree with you that "no" fixed amount of money can bring happiness to our lives. All human beings are perfectionist creatures, and this gets bold when we talk about money. So, yes, money brings happiness, but as you get more money in your life, your level of "satisfaction" also rises.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Undoubtedly, money is very important in your life because you cannot survive without it. You need money every day in order to cover your needs and the needs of your family. This is our modern world. When you have money, you can make plans and dreams for your future. Money offers financial freedom and independence. If you have money, you can study in the best universities and buy whatever you want for yourself, your family and friends. It is wonderful to have money because it makes your life easier.

However, there is no fixed amount of money that can bring happiness to your life. People always want more and more money. Unfortunately, money is never enough for them because they created a lot of needs, most of which are not even real, and they rush to cover them. In my opinion, money is essential but there are things in life which are much more important and can make you happy like love, health and peace.

Debbie2022

When we are talking about money, money is very powerful no fixed amount of money can make you happy, when money is made as source of happiness when money is gone, you will do anything possible to get money back. and if have much money and no good health,love most especially in a marriage, money can never give you the joy your heart desire if your man is not always around. Though money is good but not the answer to happiness

Carpon

Valued Contributor
In the kind of world we live right now, it is typically hard and impossible for someone to live a life that can be termed happy without money. Money is the bedrock of living a live without threat and fear but that does not mean that money is all you need to be happy. It is undoubtedly one of the things needed but surely it is not the only thing needed for one to stay happy.

Talking about how much some one needs to stay happy, I will concur with your statement that there is no specific amount. Humans are creatures that are never satisfied and even the richest man on the planet is still looking for ways to earn more money.

So, there is no threshold to what amount you can make to stay happy and content. But I think on an average, once someone has enough to take care of every need and want and live a debtless life, that can be seen as what he or she needs to be happy.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Everybody have different needs and demands for themselves and what they are interested to achieve in life. A lot of people may just needs to live a simple life and as such they may just need a job that gives them stable source of income and they are okay with that .

At the same time a lot of people dive into business for the main purpose of generating money to travel and to do every other things just to enjoy themself , it all depends on the plan each and everyone of Us has set for themselves.

Personally I like exploration such as travelling , doing other things for enjoyment purposes and as such i really need much funding Because my main salary won't be enough for this purpose. What I'm trying to say is that when people have too much responsibilities on their head they tends to work harder to gather for all those things.

Nite

Valued Contributor
The idea of what constitutes a sufficient amount of money to live happily is subjective and differs greatly from individual to individual. While some individuals may find satisfaction with a modest income that meets their basic necessities, others may have greater financial ambitions and wants.

Happiness does not solely rely on the quantity of money one possesses, but rather on how it is handled and utilized. True happiness can be derived from having meaningful relationships, good health, fulfilling employment, and a sense of purpose in life - all of which cannot be purchased with money alone.

Axis

Banned
Being able to get happiness by the amount of money you have today can of course be achievable via so many ways and strategies. Moreover it is expected that if an individual want to constantly make money online in order to be happy he or she must go ahead to have training and requisite experience on most of the intense ways of making money online because this way is our passively paying. I would suggest affiliate marketing because this method of making money online has been in existence for long and of course a lot of people believe that this method of making money online is competitive but to be sincere it is not. Because the affiliate marketing space is big and there is a lot of money to be made.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I would suggest affiliate marketing because this method of making money online has been in existence for long and of course a lot of people believe that this method of making money online is competitive but to be sincere it is not. Because the affiliate marketing space is big and there is a lot of money to be made.

Affiliate marketing is a good way to make money online because it allows you to earn passive income by promoting products or services and earning a commission for each sale made through their unique affiliate link. With the right training and experience, anyone can succeed in affiliate marketing and create a sustainable source of income. While it may seem competitive, there are always new opportunities and niches to explore in the world of affiliate marketing.