How much money is enough to live happily.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely no financial textbook or commercial-helated handouts or material thats speculates the amount of money an individual should definitely have in his or her bank account which is considered to be enough to live happily , and in fact money isn't the source of true happiness but if we were to talk on the kind of happiness that money gives it is only temporary and man-made happiness . Despite the fact that money only gives temporary happiness and individual is not assured on what amount of money to achieve in life to live happily but rather we are advised to make money up to the extent that we do not feel anxious satisfying our needs and wants . Basically an individual who feel some sort of anxiety or anxiousness satisfying his or her needs and wants is considered to be broke and poor , and to be ever sincere and honest being broke and poor is considered to be a critical and an uneasy situation or condition which every individual should endeavour never to become a victim or subject to .

When you feel anxiety satisfying your needs and wants that is a clear sign that you need to work hard to be financially stable and equipped. You can totally agree with me even the richest man on planet Earth is still aspiring to make more and more riches and wealths, and so if he does why then should you not .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely no specific time in which an individual is advised to stop making money and that is because as long as an individual is alive he or she will always have wants and need to satisfy and in order for him or her to satisfy these needs and wants when the need arises he or she would definitely need money to do so . Making sufficient wealth and adequate riches enough to satisfy your needs and wants is definitely one of the most paramount goal and objective every individual on planet Earth is striving to accomplish but the truth is that such a goal can only be accomplishable only if an individual is determined and persistent in his or her abilities and in his or her actions and responsibilities towards his achieving or financial freedom and stability .

We are advised to keep on making money even if we attend financial freedom, no individual is guaranteed to be rich and wealthy forever so important to keep on being rich and wealthy we need to maintain our wealth and riches . That is possibly why the richest man on Earth is still trying to accumulate more wealth and more riches.

Mastergp

Verified member
Well it should be surprising to say that it hard to satisfy ones need and want, human habit concerning what they really want can't be satisfied, they can go extra mile to get what they want many people have acquire much money that could last for five generation or even feed a country for 10years just for their selves.

Some people say money don't bring all happiness that is to say they are some live challenges issues that money can't solve, no matter how rich one is he still can't solve it with money but he or she will be happy only because he could take care of himself using his money to buying of food, shelter, clothing etc, but they are some rich family who have all they want they are living in sadness and at most times this have lead to separation, or other critical issues that may result into one losing his or her life.

But another thing that could result when having too much money is that one may not leave in peace because of the kind of money he or she possess this could lead to fear of being kidnap, rob or killed etc

Carpon

Valued Contributor
It is right that money is not the true source of happiness but have you tried being broke? Then you will know that money has a role to play in your happiness though having it doesn't mean you will be wholly happy.

Therefore I think it is a good thing to have money and better if you have money and all other things that help you stay happy such as a family, friends, leisure time etc.

And concerning making money and the amount which one can truly be happy with, I concur with you in the fact that there is no ruled out and fixed range or amount of money that surely makes you happy.
It depends on your definition of happiness and the availability of other things that help you stay happy.

But I think in the aspect of money, personally if I am able to get enough to take care of my needs and a few of my wants plus those of my loved ones, I will be happy.

isaacking005

According to the study, an individual's ideal salary threshold is between $60,000 and $75,000 for mental wellbeing and $95,000 for life satisfaction. The average annual income threshold for life satisfaction in North America was found to be $105,000.
However I believe that whatever one believes to be so, Then it is considered to be enough

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth is no amount of money can give one the kind of happiness one needs. money can only give us temporary happiness but the happiness that will last comes from the inside you need to look for things or acivities that will keep you happy when you are happy it does not need to be from things because anything can fade away but when you will have happiness from your inside from a passion you will have the happiness for a long time

so money cannot give one happiness for a long time and one thing about money is that it is just a visitor it can go away at any time so if you derive your happiness from money what happens when the money is no longer available? the bottom line is that we should derive joy or happiness from natural things that has nothing to do with man-made things because they can go away at any time.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well we cannot really tell how much needed to live happily , it all depends on people's lives plan that determines all these things. Normally the amount of money needed to live happily for people who are single is quite different from those that are not single , so it depends on the stage of life you are because the higher and more advanced you are the more responsibilities you will have on your head.

So many people don't really need much, they just need a decent job that gives them enough salaries at the end of the month without much stress , but at the same time many people may need more than that.

So many people may be interested in jobs and business outside their main salary , so it all depends on what you are willing to do. There's no actual amount needed for this purpose actually .

Nite

Valued Contributor
People need to carefully consider their own personal circumstances and priorities when determining how much money they need to live happily. Factors such as family size, career goals, lifestyle choices, and future plans all play a role in determining financial needs. It is not simply a matter of having a specific dollar amount in the bank, but rather having enough resources to support one's desired quality of life and achieve their long-term goals.