Health Insurance Information Source On Health Insurance.

Moni

Health insurance can be confusing, yes let me say it in that way, especially if it your first time shopping around with different providers.

Terms such as deductible, co payments, and pre-existing conditions can be confusing if you do not know what they really mean. There are many ways to find out more about health insurance so that you are as knowledgeable as possible.

Logically, you would assume that the experts at the insurance company would be able to answer any question that you about terminology and any other queries that you have. The best way to get in touch with them is to simply call your provider and ask any question that you have.

If you would like to know more question about health insurance, rest assured that there is a lot of information out there.
You could make a call to your provider and ask way on any question that you have.

The internet has limitless information that is available to you at any time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this post but please can you take you time to explain some of the terminologies that may be difficult for a layman under health insurance. We never can tell the who among us will like to insure on health. No knowledge is wasted and we can learn anywhere.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Normally health insurance schemes and policies are often tied to a particular organisation like a hospital or a government entity. Virtually all of them also have walk-in centres in the offices or in the hospitals where you can go in and meet one of the workers there and ask whatever question that you will want to ask and they will respond to you.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Yes, health insurance is actually confusing to me, maybe it is because i do not know much about insurance generally. But sometimes these insurance policies do confuse me because their policies do inter wine with each other and it starts to make me feel like how do one differentiate from these policies.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think this information is very helpful about health insurance policy and so informative to people interested in choosing health insurance. I have a friend who is really interested in health insurance but do not really know what to do about it and how to really go about it, I hope this should really help him.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think health insurance policy seems to have some confusing part for me ,I would have really love to know how they get the premium price the insurer would be paying and what basis and measurements they take to ascertain the risk attached I think ,I want to know more,,

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are definitely some insurance terms that someone who is not informed about such would definitely not understand but the internet is a very large place in which you can get almost every kind of information you need. like someone have stated, it would have been better if you defined some of those terms in your post.