Invest safely in Bitcoin

MRizwan530

As you all know, the price of Bitcoin has been rising steadily for the last one month and many people who did not want to invest in cryptocurrency are now coming to invest. My advice to new and old investors in Bitcoin is,

The week of 4 Jan 2021 is critical for BTC, mainly because the corporate world gets back to wok, capital market opens in stocks and there could be a major correction that could take place in Bitcoin.

Next week will determine the fate of Bitcoin future.

A correction of up to -$13K+ could render BTC back in $20K jurisdiction or lower.
Invest safely.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As you all know, the price of Bitcoin has been rising steadily for the last one month and many people who did not want to invest in cryptocurrency are now coming to invest. My advice to new and old investors in Bitcoin is,

The week of 4 Jan 2021 is critical for BTC, mainly because the corporate world gets back to wok, capital market opens in stocks and there could be a major correction that could take place in Bitcoin.

Next week will determine the fate of Bitcoin future.

A correction of up to -$13K+ could render BTC back in $20K jurisdiction or lower.
Invest safely.
That is true you said, the price of Bitcoin might experience shocker in its price tag. Let's see what the future holds for the coin. But I believe whales won't reduce more than what was expected. It can't go on a free fall. Maybe they will reduce it a little bit to make their own profit. Because they have invested a lot in the increment of the price tag. Now is their own time to make something out of the time well spent to adjust so high, with their hard earned investment.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Everyone with his or her own opinion, I love to listen to opinions that has facts behind them because that is what help us in taking decision as regards bitcoin Investment. I guess the scenario predicted by the writer of this thread really came to pass because about three days bitcoin price was as low as $27,000 though this occured in a very short time. I have noticed that when the price of Bitcoin witnessed a resistance of such the next phase of surge is usually high, it currently close to $35,000 if it eventually breaks that it will definitely move to $40,000 and all things being equal it has the tendency to hit $100,000 this year we are in. The SEC should not use policies to kill Crypto currencies market.

Josemendez

Verified member
You have said it all. It is quite surprising the way people are investing in bitcoin presently , some are investing because if what we call FOMO ,I.E the fear of Missing out ,and it is not quite a good way to invest.

There are many predictions in the internet , some say that Bitcoin will hit $100,000 by the end of 2021 , some sayit will go as far as $200,000.

Am not against these predictions ,I only want let people know that as we expect a huge rise , we shouldn't be blind to expect a huge fall as well. We have to invest something that we are planning to holdl for long.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I read about Jp Morgan analyst team analysing the possibility of bitcoin to hit $146,000 though parameters available haven't show such a tendency.

The fact is that lots of people don't wanna Miss out this opportunity and I hope most newbies Investing into bitcoin now are fully aware of the volatile nature of the coin as many careless about the challenges in a business but the opportunities in it.

The price has already break the $35,000 benchmark so likely we could expect $40,000 soon.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm an optimistic person so I'm always optimistic that things will always turn out positive so going by this I'm predicting that Bitcoin will be progressing more. I Know more and more people are beginning to know about Bitcoin and as they get convinced nothing else will stop them from investing in the coin and this only means increase in both price and value which is like the bottom line. So I'm in support of Bitcoin moving forward and reaching the $40k mark very soon

Carson20t

Well as you are aware for the next couple of weeks and months we are really anticipating a slow movements of physical assets because of restrictions amid the covid situation so we are entirely relying on soft assets that can not be touched and moved physically.My view in this time is that I really don't see btc to slow down maybe up until things normalize again and we see the market movements due to the supply and demand due to alot of physical transactions increasing.