Is an online job worth investing money on?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As we all know that online job is simply the way to make money on the internet with the use of a computer system or phone. There are several work someone can do online to earn money, for example, me writing in this website right now is one method of earning cash. Some people have other ways in which they use to make a living and some of this required putting in investment with money in order to earn a higher amount of profit. Concerning the rate at which people are getting scammed online nowadays, do you think it is worth it to take the risk of investing ones hard earned money into this?
Well if you ask me, I believe it takes risk to achieve anything in life, but the question to ask yourself is that, is it a reasonable one, is it worth going to the extreme for. I know of some investors that has invested millions of dollar in crypto business, what if we wake up one day, and it all crashes without having a remedy. I mean I really do not believe one should go to that extent when it comes to online investment. I know offline kinds also might go bad but there is still possibilities of bringing it back to life.