Is Bitcoin the work of one person(Satoshi Nakamoto) or group?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Satoshi Nakamoto has been affiliated with the creation of a Digital currency named Bitcoin. There has been different opinions on who the owner is, some says he's based in China, some says it's Japan. Everyone is trying to know the real identity behind Bitcoin.

There is a notion among Bitcoin fanatics or extremists that Bitcoin is mysterious, that there must be cabal behind it's creation, that it could not be the work of sui generis.

We understand how noxious and nocuous it's going to be, if the owner or groups behind this creation reveal themselves or himself to the public.

The central government of some of the most powerful countries may be against them by looking at every means possible to bring them down, so for this, they remain anonymous

Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto is one person or a group of people?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I see Bitcoin being created by anonymous group of men, who teamed up to create Bitcoin early 2009, which is still trending till this day. They made it not to look more suspicious by tagging a none existed man 'Satoshi Nakamoto, which you can't find its background, family, past live experiences on the search engines. Bitcoin is created anonymous, so do its creators acted anonymous too.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Lord Satoshi Nakamato changed the world!
Ok that is just simple phrase made by me.

Nobody is aware if Satoshi Nakamato is real person, a group or even a machine that thinks. Many experts tried for years to reveal the identity of Satoshi Nakamato. Some hinted people, like Dorea Nakamato, who denied being Satoshi, and like Craig White, who unsuccessfully claims to Satoshi.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I see Bitcoin being created by anonymous group of men, who teamed up to create Bitcoin early 2009, which is still trending till this day. They made it not to look more suspicious by tagging a none existed man 'Satoshi Nakamoto, which you can't find its background, family, past live experiences on the search engines. Bitcoin is created anonymous, so do its creators acted anonymous too.
I hold this notion at times, believing that could not be the work of just one person. That it will be men, you know, some sort of Tech savvy likes. Several research has been made though, it led to mostly no one. But if you check Google, you may find someone there claiming to be him or it or them lol. The man holding is ID up for people to see that he's the one lol

Lord Satoshi Nakamato changed the world!
Ok that is just simple phrase made by me.

Nobody is aware if Satoshi Nakamato is real person, a group or even a machine that thinks. Many experts tried for years to reveal the identity of Satoshi Nakamato. Some hinted people, like Dorea Nakamato, who denied being Satoshi, and like Craig White, who unsuccessfully claims to Satoshi.
I'm definitely sure among all things that, a machine can't pull this kind of stuff. Humans created machines, so I don't see machine to be among the options for real. But what I'm sure about is, this mystery can be achieved by one person. I think this is bigger than a sole person. Even if its one person, there has to be an assistance somewhere, a person that knows person.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This may be the truth because I can't believe that someone who created something like bitcoin does not have a ground or cannot be traced on the internet. I believe they are group of people that brought idea together to create Bitcoin in 2008. they simply do not want to be identified but I believe they are still playing big roles in the price movement of Bitcoin till today.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
No one knows the real story behind the creation of bitcoin. It is only believed that it is mined through block chain. To me, the project is too big for one man to actualize. It must be a group of people that worked earnestly to make sure that this project is actualized. It is rare to even see or read anything about nakamoto

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
No one knows the real story behind the creation of bitcoin. It is only believed that it is mined through block chain. To me, the project is too big for one man to actualize. It must be a group of people that worked earnestly to make sure that this project is actualized. It is rare to even see or read anything about nakamoto
You can't read much about him or them unless about some people on Google who claims to be him or them. It's a work of geniuses, the project is way too massive than one person. And I still believe this people are still at the helm of their affairs. They still run some things, underground without no attention. I won't be surprised if they are on to another astonishing pull off, like Bitcoin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This may be the truth because I can't believe that someone who created something like bitcoin does not have a ground or cannot be traced on the internet. I believe they are group of people that brought idea together to create Bitcoin in 2008. they simply do not want to be identified but I believe they are still playing big roles in the price movement of Bitcoin till today.
Yes, group of people created Bitcoin, and centred it to an unknown man called Satoshi Nakamoto who died at the age of 45. That's mere exaggeration, i searched for the man's profile on google only saw few details about him which isn't convincing me to me at all. Bitcoin is created to stay anonymous that's why i didn't bother going further searching for the Man's history.

Josemendez

Verified member
I quite agree with you on this. I don't think bitcoin was created by a single person. The popular cryptocurrency has a group of annoymous gurus behind it and these persons have made wealth through their creation .
Sadly , they are still annoymous even up till now ,and to an extent it is better that they are annoymous to avoid political war coming in

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I quite agree with you on this. I don't think bitcoin was created by a single person. The popular cryptocurrency has a group of annoymous gurus behind it and these persons have made wealth through their creation .
Sadly , they are still annoymous even up till now ,and to an extent it is better that they are annoymous to avoid political war coming in
Indeed! The project is way more bigger than what a person can just wake up one day and do. It would have been years upon years of deliberations. By some sort of savvy techs, I'm not sure but I think these guys are genius with the way they made it look so perfect and superb. I think if their identity were revealed they would have received lots of accolades.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
They are simply superb cresting something beneficial to online lovers who is always looking for stress free way of receiving, sending out funds without much hassle unlike before when it is difficult to do that. Apart from doing transactions like sending and receiving funds online through it, it has served as a means of investment to many people today online.

Crypto creators are simply hiding themselves away from the spotlight cos they never want to go war with the government, i understand what you said.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
They are simply superb cresting something beneficial to online lovers who is always looking for stress free way of receiving, sending out funds without much hassle unlike before when it is difficult to do that. Apart from doing transactions like sending and receiving funds online through it, it has served as a means of investment to many people today online.

Crypto creators are simply hiding themselves away from the spotlight cos they never want to go war with the government, i understand what you said.
The government is powerful enough to bring anything and anybody down. And the governments are so pissed off with the innovations that it's out of their control. They believing, that the cryptocurrency should have been their own creation, so they can toil with it. But too bad for them that they have no control or minimal authorization over it. I know the powerful countries would have held several meetings on how to shut it down and how to capture the creators. Lol

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The government is powerful enough to bring anything and anybody down. And the governments are so pissed off with the innovations that it's out of their control. They believing, that the cryptocurrency should have been their own creation, so they can toil with it. But too bad for them that they have no control or minimal authorization over it. I know the powerful countries would have held several meetings on how to shut it down and how to capture the creators. Lol.

Laughs, that's why they stick to be anonymous so the government won't track them. That's the reason why I didn't question them using Satoshi Nakamoto as comma flag as the creator of BTC, which they also made known to have passed away short while after creating the world first digital coin. Government can't have it all, Cryptocurrency is for the people to use to source for financial liberation for themselves.