Is cryptocurrency mining possible today.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
To be able to answer this thread the truth is that it totally depends on the type of cryptocurrency in particular that we are trying to mine here . A lot of people believe that cryptocurrency mining is absolutely possible today but to me I personally believe that it depends on the type of cryptocurrency that we are absolutely discussing here . The leading cryptocurrency today include Bitcoin , ethereum , and litecoin etc . I'm so with this I will definitely say that it is absolutely impossible to mind such cryptocurrency today because they are of increasing high value , and even if you come across any websites in the internet that claims to mine cryptocurrencies such as the ones listed above , then such website or platform should be double check and critically studied in order to know whether it is absolutely legit and worth your time or money spending .

Some days ago I came across a particular website that claim to pay its users and members to mine various cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and ethereum but to my greatest dismay it turns out that the website is absolutely a scam because I use what is known as a scam site detector to carefully dictate whether the website is a legit one or not .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Normally we should not be believing any platform that claims we can mine cryptocurrency without any stress. If we research and really understand what it takes to mine cryptocurrency like bitcoins, we will understand that most platforms who are claiming to mine BTC are wasting their time and are also looking for innocent people to scam..

So many mining platform are not trusted. but I have an understanding of a mining platform call cryptotab browser, that is the only one I know that is legit because they will pay you. The mining rate is so low and before you can mine a reasonable amount of Bitcoin you needs to have a good number of referrals ...

Understand that mining is quite possible if it is done offline using a mining devices but it consumes a lot of electricity and I understand that to be a legit way of mining cryptocurrency .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is practically very unusual to say whether it is possible to mine cryptocurrency today it is possibly because majority of mining website in the internet are now owned by scammers and fraudsters and it is indeed advisable that any individual who want to make money in cryptocurrency should definitely avoid being involved in such scamming and defrauding mining platforms . A lot of people today including me believe that cryptocurrency is definitely the future and it is absolutely one of the investment that is indeed turning a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires today . Some people as far as cryptocurrency is concerned as indeed turned it into a means of transaction and they do not feel concerned holding the physical cash that you can I possibly used to purchase what we need and what we desire today .

There are several ways that we can get involved in the cryptocurrency investment but to some people they believe that mining cryptocurrency is the best way and dad with his by engaging in various mining platforms on the internet . I am not personally saying that all cryptocurrency mining websites are scamming and defrauding but what I'm trying to say is that majority of them should definitely be stayed away from by people .

cmoneyspinner

I know of some companies that have set up mining operations in Texas. I also know of two kids in Texas who are also mining Ethereum. According to the reports they make $35,000 a month. This articles is dated October 2021. "North Texas Siblings Make $35K a Month Mining Cryptocurrency; Here's How They Do It - CBS DFW" ~ .cbsnews.com/dfw/news/young-texas-siblings-gaming-computer-cryptocurrency-mining-machine

So is it crypto mining possible? It is if you live in Texas! :)