More Cryptocurrency mining platforms.

Themoneyblogger

Hey everyone,

I am going to state some more legit cryptocurrencies mining platforms. These are not Bitcoin or USDT.

1st
Fone Network, is a free mining token that allows its users to mine Fone Tokens and Fone coin for free. Its value is veneers low, like one Fone being worth $0.0000003 USD, but it is free and you only have to turn the miner on once per week. There are premium options that mine up to $0.7... per week, but thats if you're willing to pay.

Join Fone Network!

Download Now:

Android: Fone Network AI, Earning, NFTs - Apps on Google Play

iOS: ‎Fone Network

Use my code and claim your reward: f9keanxw

I'll post others in the the replies, but use my referral and get 1000 Fone free.

Themoneyblogger

Eagle Mining Network
EGON has reached Open Mainnet and withdrawals for Bulk (which are purchased coins) are set for February, and withdrawals for regular mining is, I believe in April.
EGON coin is worth $0.010184 per coin. You mine 1 EGON per hour. You can purchase bulk orders, I used money i earned online to make purchases.

#EagleNetwork

Download Eagle Mining app at Eagle is a new and free digital currency you mine on your phone. Join as a pioneer and earn big!

Eagle Network is a New Cryptocurrency with an Elevated Proof of Stake (Epos) Blockchain Launched February 2021

Did you missed mining Bitcoin since 2009? Don't miss out again!

Join to mine for free without any hardware.

Free mining of Eagle No Internet needed to mine Eagle No battery drain No data drain

Use my referral code: THORACICBIO

Register with Facebook or email or your number at ....

To Withdraw EGON and Eagle cloud miner which I'll post in another reply, you have to build a team. Building a team increases the free mining per hour. And remember it is free and it contains paid options, which aren't necessary.

To withdraw you'll have to use Cryptokara

Themoneyblogger

The Other is Eagle Cloud Miner which is part of the Eagle Network, you don't have to use this one, but its like having two miners at the same time.
This one runs for 12 hours instead of 24hrs like The Eagle Mining Network.

#EagleCloudMiner

Download Eagle Cloud Miner app at Eagle is a new and free digital currency you mine on your phone. Join as a pioneer and earn big!

Eagle Cloud Miner is a New Cryptocurrency with an Elevated Proof of Stake (Epos) Blockchain Launched February 2021

Did you missed mining Bitcoin since 2009? Don't miss out again!

Join to mine for free without any hardware.

Free mining of Eagle No Internet needed to mine Eagle No battery drain No data drain

Use my referral code: THORACICBIO

Register with Facebook or email or your number at ....

Themoneyblogger

Honourable Mentions are:

Pi Coin
I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 47 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network - Home Page and use my username (Tumbelina224) as your invitation code.

Ember Fund

Join Ember with my referral link and we'll both earn Bitcoin daily!
Referral Code: MNGNFRDKQAD

Stormgain (3USDT FREE!!!!)

Themoneyblogger

Bee Network is the world's largest web3 interactive platform. Join by invitation and earn Bee for bigger fortune with one click. Use my invitation code to join and get 1 Bee for free:
FAN1.
Download at Bee Network

1 Bee Network is worth $0.6980 USD/USDT

You must use the invitation code. You can withdraw and exchange the currency for which ever you like.

Mining is done every 24 hours

Themoneyblogger

Ou Shares
I have no idea the mechanism behind this but it claims to a no investment earning platform.
I am currently testing it and if you'd like you can join and test it to. Make no investments.
Link is below:

Will use the mobile phone can make money every day part-time, simple and fast, 5 minutes a day, easy to withdraw money.

Will use the mobile phone can make money every day part-time, simple and fast, 5 minutes a day, easy to withdraw money.

I'll explain more when I figure it out. But till then, here is the link, sign up!!!

Activator230822

Verified member
In a matter of fact, the free coins earning sites are very legit but the earning speed is what annoys so much.
For me l had been engaged in those kinds of website in the past but after l realized that they are of more time waisting than utilizing my time on earning, l decided to quit. Ever since that realisation, l have never been engaged in the crypto mining nor the faucet claiming websites that claim to be earning crypto to users.

Themoneyblogger

In a matter of fact, the free coins earning sites are very legit but the earning speed is what annoys so much.
For me l had been engaged in those kinds of website in the past but after l realized that they are of more time waisting than utilizing my time on earning, l decided to quit. Ever since that realisation, l have never been engaged in the crypto mining nor the faucet claiming websites that claim to be earning crypto to users.
I understand your frustration. It's a lot testing these sites, but luckily it's a click a day per miner or twice a day. In the end it would be worth it. Better be.

Themoneyblogger

Free Miner with 2USDT BONUS
Earn 0.1616 USDT every 24hrs

RWAM II, created by RWAM, is another mining platform that offers a free version. Ofc the free version will not be as profitable as non free options, but it would be better than nothing.

Step 1: Using my Link and referral register.

Step 2: Verify your account.

Step 3: Use the 2USDT you get from registering to purchase a rental machine. That would be the one that is worth 2USDT.

Step 4: Every 24 hours restart the timer.
You can withdraw at 3USDT.

Link below:

Themoneyblogger

Other Platforms that are being tested for a month are:

Unicorn Robot
Allows you to earn 32 USDT per month. Not sure if it allows you to withdraw without upgrading but I'll mention if anything changes at the end of the 30 day trial.

Link: Unicorn Robot I recently discovered a very reliable money-making platform where I am earning a steady income every day. This platform is not only safe and reliable, but also easy to operate. I highly recommend you give it a try, I believe you will benefit from it too. Join us and let’s achieve our financial goals together! "

Ishopnow
Trial period allows you to earn 2USDT along with a 10USDT bonus. Unfortunately I only earned 1.8USDT and not the 2, as I forgot.
Withdrawal period is closed, I'm seeing im allowed to withdraw the 11.8USDT, however the withdrawal is closed.
I'll try tomorrow around the withdrawal time, and see if I was allowed.

Link : login

Code: RMWZ5X

If you're interested you can join. The minimum deposit is 10USDT, that is after the trial period. You are not allowed to use your balance to upgrade.