Is good to have home nurse?

Ganibade

Verified member
It very good to have home nurse.home nurse perform a lot of medical treatments to the family. Medical diagnosing will be given to the children, husband and wife including their house help. This make the whole house to have sounds health. This is ideal to handle the treatment easily and perfectly. This treatment make the family not to spread disease to people of that country and prevent then to be infected from outside people of the country. Any of the family members that have severe or acute disease that can not be treated at home will be referred to the hospital immediately and handle by medical doctor in the hospital.

Though there is no doubt that it is good to have a home nurse and very necessary, but the bitter truth is that not everyone can actually afford to get one for themselves.

If you have a sickly family then I guess hiring a private nurse to oversee all the members of the family is a good idea. But if you are healthy then isn't it absurd to see a nurse at home to check on everyone? How does it go, does the nurse takes your blood pressure everyday including your heartbeat and oxygen level? For me, having that kind of scenario at home is being paranoid. When the home is natural in looks then that is the best to have peace of mind. I am sorry if I am against this idea of a private nurse because the presence of the nurse will only scare you instead of giving you confidence about your health. To be frank, I hate to undergo a checkup because I do not feel anything bad. The checkup may just scare me and may result in giving me medication that I do not really need at all.

Having a home nurse is really great for sure. However, not all of us can afford such a nurse. We just prefer to go to hospital the take care of ourselves when home based care is required. But if you have the money, then a home nurse is so nice to have.

Especially when someone is suffering from a chronic disease that needs regular medical check up. A nurse will be able to help with any help needed. Which will prevent the agony of rushing to hospital when an emergency occurs. It also helps alot in preventing spread of infectious diseases to maybe people you would have been admitted together in a hospital ward.

It very good to have home nurse.home nurse perform a lot of medical treatments to the family. Medical diagnosing will be given to the children, husband and wife including their house help. This make the whole house to have sounds health. This is ideal to handle the treatment easily and perfectly. This treatment make the family not to spread disease to people of that country and prevent then to be infected from outside people of the country. Any of the family members that have severe or acute disease that can not be treated at home will be referred to the hospital immediately and handle by medical doctor in the hospital.
It a very good idea to have home nurse or family nurse cause there's some situation that you don't have to go to the hospital you can always call to your personal nurse to attend to you and there's something's you can learn from your personal nurse and if there's vaccine that need to be taken she will notify you cause you are her personal client and in some situation that you don't know what to do you can always confined in your nurse cause Health practitioner are the key to secret