Is it is better to earn money through crypto trading?

SANIA

Crypto trading is very famous now adays and many people are earning money through it.
There are many ads of different crypto exchange platforms too.
I have recently started learning about it because I got my payment in cryptocurrency from 2 platforms then I learned about the different crypto coins and its exchange and trade methods.

I was lucky that I learned it well before jumping in it.
People can make or loose money here.
Proper guidance and direction is needed to make money through forex trading.

I played it safe and invested little amount and buy and sell crypto in some stable coins.
Although the initial profit was in cents gut I learned how to make profit safely.
Then after that I took the few cents risks and I increased it gradually.
I started learning quickly then and it seemed really fun to watch your money increase with perfect timing.
It was more like a game.

So I advise beginners to not take huge risks in this business.
Invest and learn slowly and focus more on learning first and invest small amounts and understand the profit and loss schemes and then when you will understand everything you can then invest more amount and watch your money grow.

This is my sincere advise for everyone.

E

eldavis

Crypto trading is indeed a great way to make money, there are so many persons I have come across who are seriously making money from crypto trading, and at the same time I gave seen some persons who have made serious losses from crypto trading. One secret people don't know is that the learning never ends.

SANIA

You are absolutely right.
Learning is the key to success. Learning and implementing what you have learned is the most important things.
People jump into the new shiny object and expect to make millions of dollars online quickly which Ultimately leads to loss of their money energy and hopes.
I strongly believe that patience and hard work in the right direction can help one to succeed online.
Same is the case with the cryptocurrency
People invest alot without proper guidance and ends up loosing money instead.
Personally I donot prefer that. I want to play safe and learn and earn slowly so I can become a true master in it and will not loose much money in the process.
I hope every one can learn this lesson and do hardwork in right direction.
So many YouTubers also misguide people into Believing the wrong things and people get attracted to such shiny offers and which let them to loose focus.
I hope every one can find their right path.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency has really helped so many people and I am aware of so many people that are really making money with cryptocurrency . And it is not just about making money , they really studied cryptocurrency to understand more about every steps and every positive indication that can really help them to make the best out of the crypto market hence I called them the crypto professors , Lolz.

It depends on every single individual because there are so many people who may not have the time and the mental capacity to be analysing the market and going through all the stress of risking their money in a high volatile market that can have their money liquidated within a short period of time.

I can say that crypto currency is among one of the most favourite way of earning to so many people because is very easy to understand especially when you dedicate your time to understand about the technical and fundamental analysis.

So many people have resorted to trading of cryptocurrency and I consider it as among one of the best online business you can do to make money.

People shouldn't just make an attempt to trade what they don't know because this want to really be profitable. Learning is the only way out.

itsyitsy92

Many investors like to trade cryptocurrency because it's an extremely volatile asset. If you can time the market right, trading crypto can give you much higher returns than traditional investments. Cryptocurrency traders often have one of two goals: to accumulate Bitcoin or make a profit in USD.

SANIA

Thank you everyone for your precious comments.
I agree that cryptocurrency has a lot of potential and money people are gaining so much from it.
Some people are even investing so much money and they have the right guidelines and methods to earn money, they know how to read crypto charts and they also know how to buy and when to buy and when to sale.
It is a huge market and needs time similar to other niches of online marketing.
I am learning it slowly I hope to earn massive gains in the future too.
For now, I am investing small amounts to avoid loss so I can understand it better and can make huge amount of profits in the future.
It is indeed a very tricky and risky method of making money.
But it is also very exciting and worth trying for.
I wish we all can learn how to make profits from the market and earn money by using good tactics and earn money easily through this method.
I wish everyone all the best who is interested in this business and I suggest them to be extremely careful with their money and efforts.
I hope we all can gain huge profits from this niche of making money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The internet have put varieties of ways an individual can monetize his time and other valuable assets and investments in order to end a considerable and positive amount of money . Yet it depends on the person test and preference that will help him to know which way is or which strategy he or she would use in order to join the money-making group of individuals who are indeed making positive and considerate amount of money . Back to the question whether crypto trading is a better way to make money . Well , like I said it depends on the person taste and preference . Crypto trading may be one of the best and flexible way to earn money online by a particular individual , but it can also be one of the worst and the cumbersome way to earn money online by another individual , this is because individuals have different taste and preferences .

There is no doubt that crypto trading has turned majority of people into billionaires and millionaires , but it is important that we know that in order to succeed as a crypto trader you must acquire skill about the act of crypto trading , or else you will be making losses rather than profit .

Skysaint

Verified member
Cryptocurrency trading can double and triple your investment money. Someone actually started trading cryptocurrency just last month and invested in this GMT coin and right now, his investment is about to triple and I can tell you that that's the power of cryptocurrency investment and trade but we shouldn't be overwhelmed and carried away with what I just said because I believe that there are those who have lost all their investments to cryptocurrency in the space of just one month.
So what I am trying to say is that it's not always about the good side, as you can earn and you can also lose. But to be on a safer side, it is advised that you learn the much you can before you start trading live in cryptocurrency and even when you decide to start off as a newbie, you should invest a little amount of money to test your ability. All these will help you with your journey as a cryptocurrency trader or investor.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Crypto trading is ome of the ways by which people can make money online. Just like the poster advised, it takes some strategies before you can conviniently make money through this method. The more you know, the more you will be making money. I could remember I have made as much money I have lost through this method because I don't really know how it works.

The first thing to know is when to start a trade. This is called entry time. Not all times are good for starting off trade. Most people have argued that the best time to enter a trade is when there is bearish market. This means when there's low price of coins that one wants to stake on. Others have argued against it though.

Then there must be some things to put in place. You need to know how to read the graph. The trend will show you what the next move will be. The more you know this, the more you can control the chart. This is called fundamental and technical analyses. Some read latest news on crypto to know the next move on their trade.

In what we we need to do, we should know crypto trading is risky.
I

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading is currently one of the best ways of making money both online and offline currently because of how lucrative it is and a lot of people are venturing into it. We have hear stories of people that made millions of Dollars because they were able to invest in certain cryptocurrencies and I think this is one of the reasons why a lot of people picked interest in The venture.

The truth is that cryptocurrency is the future of finance and anyone that really wants to be a millionaire must try as much as possible to invest in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency generally revolves around knowledge because the level of knowledge you have equals to the amount of money you can make.

If you're not very knowledgeable about cryptocurrency you can actually end up losing all your money to it because it is a very risky venture. there are a lot of materials online and videos that can help you become a better cryptocurrency trader and probably make a lot of money for yourself. I personally prefer investing in cryptocurrencies and taking the profit and the right time. The method that I use is, invest when the market is low and take profit when it rises and of course it has been working for me.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Crypto trading is a good method to make money, however, before you jump into crypto trading, you need to build your knowledge of what exactly is crypto trading, how it works, and what you need to start trading crypto. Crypto trading is the trading of crypto coins, crypto tokens, NFTs, smart contracts, and other crypto assets. This involves buying crypto assets and selling them when the price appreciates. For example, currently, Bitcoin is priced $38,459. You buy Bitcoin at this rate and the sell it when it comes $40,000. There are different ways to trade crypto, one of the popular methods is you spot trading. Spot trading means you buy one crypto with another crypto that you think will gain price in the future. For example, you have $1000 worth USDT. Currently, sol is priced $86 and you use your USDT to buy SOL and once SOL gans value you sell to make profits. In order to benefit from crypto trading, you need to understand the crypto market properly, you need to understand the signals, and also take the right decision at the right time. It is ok to make a few mistakes as a trader but you don't have the leverage to make huge mistakes.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Crypto trading is one of the best way to make money on the internet but you will have to equip yourself with the knowledge around fundamental and technical analysis of the crypto charts.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't see anything wrong with trading , in fact I love trading of cryptocurrency even when I don't really understand how to do it on my own . but I just believe if people can dedicate their time to learn and understand everything , it will be quite possible for people to make money with cryptocurrency since it is a skill that must be acquired.

When people have acquired the skill that can be used to predict the market accurately , it is also very important for parents to understand that their capital also play a very important role in the success of their trade.

It will be quiet difficult for people with smaller capital to make progress in the crypto space compared to people that have huge capital to make trade. .

I am interested of learning a digital skill , but I haven't decided if I am to go into trading of cryptocurrency or forex or to engage in orgek guyer online business like freelancing as they have a lot of things to decide during this time.

Even with high percentage accuracy signal , it is still possible for traders to still lose their money while trading. You can't always be hundred percent accurate .

Symphonia

Cryptocurrency trading is currently one of the most attractive methods to make money both online and offline, and many individuals are becoming involved. We've heard stories about people making millions of dollars by investing in different cryptocurrencies, and I believe this is one of the reasons why so many people are interested in the business. The truth is that bitcoin is the future of finance, and anyone who truly wants to be a millionaire should invest in cryptocurrencies as much as possible. The level of information you have equals the amount of money you can make in cryptocurrency. If you don't know anything about cryptocurrencies, you could wind up losing all of your money because it is such a dangerous investment. There are numerous materials and videos available online that can assist you in becoming a better bitcoin trader and making a lot of money. Personally, I like to invest in cryptocurrencies and profit at the appropriate time. My strategy is to invest when the market is low and profit when it rises, and it has shown to be successful.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't think that it is good for a new person to start trading cryptocurrency in order to make money. There is any chances that the person is going to lose his or her initial investment especially when there is no training.

Cryptocurrency market place is very volatile. You can make 200% return on investments today and lose the entire money the following day.

Few days ago I have some of my friends and close associates lamenting on sharp decline of some cryptocurrency assets in the marketplace. They lose a lot of money as a result.

I read it on Yahoo news that one of the billionaire investor news about 11 billion dollars due to sharp decline in the price of cryptocurrency assets. This is a huge amount of money if you ask me.

My advice to people is to take cryptocurrency as a side hustle. That is you are going to have some other things that bring in passive income for you without doing much of the work.

You can use other multiple streams of income to cushion the effect of any laws that may likely to occur with trading of cryptocurrency.

You can learn some digital skills and become a freelancer in the marketplace. this will give you opportunity to make money when the cryptocurrency Investment don't go your way.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have plans to become a crypto trader, this is the right time. The market is down, all cryptos have lost their value substantially. You can flex your muscles in buying cryptos. For instance, you can buy BTC for $30K,, ETH for $1900, BNB, for less than $300, ADA for less than 60 cent, Matic for less than 70 cent. Until a week ago, Bitcoin was $38K. If you buy BTC for $30k and if the market gains value in few days, you can make a lot of money. Well, there is no guarantee that market will gain value, market might once again fall and this time might even go lower than what it was two days ago. However, if you have kept close eye on the market since a while, you might have noticed that market never remains stable, it goes up and down. The best trader is the person who can predict the market correctly and act accordingly. Since crypto stopped going down and soon gained value, we can estimate that market will improve in the coming days, therefore, you can start investing crypto so that you can sell when the price rebounds. You can also put your assets to trading

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
When I came newly into this platform , I did not understand much about cryptocurrency but as I read more posts on this platform and people explain better what these cryptocurrency is all about , I've been able to understand that if you can be able to trade cryptocurrency perfectly , then you can make a lot of money from your skill because trading is one of the most profitable way of making money online after carrying out my personal research and not only based on what people are saying here alone.

As my interest has grown towards cryptocurrency , I have come across so many expert that are dealing directly with cryptocurrency and they are trading it. I have come to find out that so many of them are earning so much money on daily basis just by trading cryptocurrency on their spare time. Cryptocurrency is profitable it all depends on you and devilish you have concerning this cryptocurrency .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Earning money through cryptocurrency trading is a very good online investment venture. It gives you so many good opportunities to earn as much profits as you can. There are so many people who have made cryptocurrency trading to be their online business and they are doing so well. It has given so many people a great source of extra cash.

What you need to do in order to be a professional cryptocurrency trader is that you need to take your time to learn the trading process first. You cannot just jump into cryptocurrency trading without the proper knowledge and understanding, you will just end up making losses.

Another important thing to do when trading is that you need to know how to control your emotions. They can be so misleading to the extend that you will make losses if you trade using your emotions rather than your logical mind. Especially those that cause you to be greedy or fearful, they are known to affect the trading market the most.

Then there are tools that are very helpful in trading. Such tools include charts, world news and indicators. It is to your great advantage that you learn how to use these tools because they are so important for a trader.