Business Ideas Is sports betting a reliable source of income.

Samuel72

Verified member
I have a friend who have been playing sport bet for the past 5 years and he has no job this betting has been his only source of income and he is not lacking anything. so I was wondering if it is possible for someone to depend on betting as his source of income.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not and it won't. Betting always lure the punter into debts. In the first instance, they will be winning and hereby believe it is very easy to make money through betting and that's how they will be addicted and anytime they lose, they will continue playing with the hope that they will recover the lost money, hereby losing all what they have.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not reliable at all, its highly risky. You should focus your mind to earn a living through it. At times it fails and you lose all you got for life. So you should always venture into profitable earning site online and earn a living from it. You can just play bet for fun, and risk what you can afford to lose, if it enters for you that way then you rejoice over it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that sports betting is not a reliable source of income even though there are people making a lot of money from it. For your friend to be that consistent in winning means he's got a working strategy. I have seen someone who makes consistent money from it and he doesn't refer it as betting but trading.

Josemendez

Verified member
I have a friend who have been playing sport bet for the past 5 years and he has no job this betting has been his only source of income and he is not lacking anything. so I was wondering if it is possible for someone to depend on betting as his source of income.
When it comes to sport betting , whatever that is good for the goose may not be good for the gander. There have been many people that ventured into sport betting simply because they heard that people are making it big and in the end , they end up losing their money .

Samuel72

Verified member
Not reliable at all, its highly risky. You should focus your mind to earn a living through it. At times it fails and you lose all you got for life. So you should always venture into profitable earning site online and earn a living from it. You can just play bet for fun, and risk what you can afford to lose, if it enters for you that way then you rejoice over it.
But I see no difference between betting and cryptocurrency business because either of them has a very big chance of loss and also profit. If someone can depend on cryptocurrency as its means of living there is also a possibility for you to depend on betting as your means of living. The same thing apply to business it is all about risk

Bassey

Betting is not a reliable source of income because, betting is a game of luck. So what happen if the luck is not on your side. So many are frustrated just because the take betting as a source of income.

Briangsam

Not at all. It is not a reliable source of income. Infact, it has the tendency or possibility of running you aground. It is a sheer game of luck. It can get you so rich in a second and the next second, you are poorer than a church's mouse. So, it is not advisable to bank on it as a source of income.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
But I see no difference between betting and cryptocurrency business because either of them has a very big chance of loss and also profit. If someone can depend on cryptocurrency as its means of living there is also a possibility for you to depend on betting as your means of living. The same thing apply to business it is all about risk
I understand your points when it comes to taking risks in life. If you see yourself, having future around crypto or betting you should choose anyone pleasing to you. But I'll say gambling is pure luck, it isn't game of experience where your instinct guide you perfectly to earn future benefits out of the research you'll made around the potential coins. In gambling you'll do your research, but at the end luck rides the game, it is highly unpredictable at times.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Well I guess it's working for your friend well dear sir but it might not work well with you. This betting stuffs are not predictable because no one can see the future. People that win are simply a victim of luck and nothing else. Out of there 10 the probability of 3 wins is just 3 percent. Perhaps each time your friend win he invest it into another business.

Samuel72

Verified member
The truth is that sports betting is not a reliable source of income even though there are people making a lot of money from it. For your friend to be that consistent in winning means he's got a working strategy. I have seen someone who makes consistent money from it and he doesn't refer it as betting but trading.
I am curious about what you say and I would like to ask you some little question, is it possible for someone to have a good strategy in betting? Please if you have any strategy in this betting can you share it with me so I can depend on betting as my source of income, because I like betting I would like to depend on it as my source of income.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am curious about what you say and I would like to ask you some little question, is it possible for someone to have a good strategy in betting? Please if you have any strategy in this betting can you share it with me so I can depend on betting as my source of income, because I like betting I would like to depend on it as my source of income.
Yes it is possible to have a strategy in betting and of course there are people making huge amount of money from it which I have seen myself. The main reason many people whose responsibility is that they are not disciplined enough and they don't have financial management skills. There are people who take it as a serious business.

funmi

Verified member
Sport betting is a very bad business to depend on as a major source of income,it is very risky. Sports itself is a game of luck,one might lose or gain. But most times the lost aspect is more than the gaining part. In fact, it's takes time to gain in such a business. I won't advise anybody to take sport business as a major source of income.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz, I can say it confidently that 90% of people who engage themselves in sport betting are broke and I have seen a lot of people who have wasted away their life-saving in the process of getting rich for betting,it is a gambling with 90% possibilities of losing , most of the people that do sports betting I know are broke.

Mellorando

Banned
Sport betting is not and will never be a good source of income when it come to Burton the participants must realise that it is a 50/50 win that is to say you might win or lose so in such a case a positive and is prone to lose and saw this make it unreliable as a good source of income but instead the participants should look for other ways of making money but never betting

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Sports betting is gambling that you can win and you can lose. But to be frank, sports betting is practically very similar to trading in crypto. In sports betting you have a clear idea of the strength of the team or the player but in crypto trading you are just guessing. However, there are claims that crypto can be a source of income. Okay, both are gambling and just don't forget that you can lose money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I honestly and sincerely doubt that sport betting is considered as a proper and legitimate source of income . Sport betting is very addictive and when an individual is addicted to sport betting that individual never come out as responsible rather he is considered to be broke and bankrupt . Business owners who own and control huge business organisations and Enterprises today , but also considered to be addicted to sport betting always end up making their business go bankrupt because of being forced and moved to invest their business funds on various sports betting website and platforms offline or online , thinking that they will win in their prediction at the particular sport , but in most usual and prominent cases they never win because it is absolutely hard to predict in a sport which team that will lose and which team that will win .

So better than investing your income and earnings on sport betting website and platforms it is advisable to invest it on things that are worthy of investment and has the potential to be rewarding and productive . We should have in mind that money is a very important tool and should be spend , invested , and used wisely and sensibly .

arunima25

Verified member
I would just say that your friend has been lucky so far to survive solely on the income from his sports betting. But not sure when luck will take a turn and it can go all haywire. It's something relying on pure luck and chance and can not be seen as a way to be the only way to make money for survival. It's pure gambling and one can do it as side fun( I won't call it a business) to try their luck making some money.
There are big players in the field who have good money from other sources of income. They are rich enough to bet a huge amount and take the huge risk. When the amount is huge, risk is huge, but then chances of profit gain is also huge. So, if they are lucky, they make a fortune. But if they are not, the amount lost does not make much dent as they are filthy rich. But I don't think everyone can do that.
I would say that your friend is taking chances and luck is favorable. He is making hay while the sun shines. But we are not sure how long the sun will keep shining. It would be wise for him to have reliable source of income elsewhere for rainy days.

Richee84

A reliable sources of income simply means that one will have a constant income at all time to take care of our needs, reliable income might be salary or wages that will serve for a long time. Sport bet is game of chance and luck, we can not actually predict that we will win. To me I can never ask some else to rely on what he or she make from sport bet cause it not a reliable source of income, winning is never guarantee in any sport bet and so sport bet should never be seen as a reliable sources