Life , if online money making ain't in existence.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In the cold evening of yesterday the topic of this thread actually popped into my mind and to be very sincere I could not exactly or definitely answer the question to this thread . But after making massive and critical thinking about it I definitely came up with some excerpt of how life would have been like if online money-making wasn't in existence or wasn't introduced into the world today . First of all it will be a whole lot of people establishing self-employed businesses more than the is today , and secondly majority of individuals will flood the streets possibility of local markets searching for things to do or any hand work in order to feed themselves and that of their families .

Most importantly the advertising of goods and services possibly two other regions of the world would have been very critical but even if it is doable it will definitely need a whole lot of cost that is monetary involvement in order to be made possible . It is actually a good thing that making money online VIA online business or VIA online websites and platforms is brought into existence . And I totally believe that majority of you here have totally felt the impact of how making money online has made living more easier , less stressful , and most importantly more amicable .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It will definitely be very hard for majority of people to actually feed and have some sort of living this is because , majority of people today and definitely not cut out to establish self-employed businesses of their own or possibly have a regular or usual nine-to-five job that they could be going to every day . It is absolutely a great thing that the act of making money online is actually impacting the life of majority of people and I personally I am a living example of someone who has definitely been impacted by the act of making money online .

Since the Year 2018 when I was fully introduce to work it means to make money online the act of making money online on various paid to post website and pay to watch websites has been a great visitation and impaction on my life . And I cannot say for everyone but because this is a discussion I would say that everyone should come and speak for themselves on how they have actually been impacted by the art of making money online but I definitely believe that it is something worth speaking of because I know that making money online is very beneficial and most importantly less stressful compared to making money offline .

Rubz

Hmmmm, if online jobs did not exist, life would have been very difficult for people. Some set of people like students and house wives depending fully on their online earnings as a source of income. Even most employed people turn to their online earnings to fend for themselves and their families. This is because the money they earn from their jobs is not enough to cater for their needs.