LifeCoin-Earn Money for walking.

robertslynnp

How it works: Engage in an outdoor activity you enjoy (walking, running, or hiking) and LifeCoin will track your distance traveled and steps taken.
Amass LifeCoins - LifeCoin tracks your coin earnings for you automatically.
Use LifeCoins to get prizes Get discount codes, gadgets, gift cards, and more!

Attachments

• twoPhone.png
    twoPhone.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 8

robertslynnp

Am not yet qualified to add a link but I have attached an image which has the link. Check it out .

Attachments

• 0564D3E1-656C-4FC8-B982-9825194307DA.jpeg
    0564D3E1-656C-4FC8-B982-9825194307DA.jpeg
    985.1 KB · Views: 7

arunima25

Verified member
That sounds interesting..I will definitely check it. I hope it's not another scam. I have always tried to stay away from earnings through apps. I don't want to download unnecessary apos that does overload and overcrowd my phone and make it slower. I have very few much needed apps on my phone.
But this one sounds really tempting for me. I am totally into exercising and would go for regular outdoor exercising like walking, hiking, trekking, jogging etc. It would be nice of I could earn some money while doing what is a part of my routine. I don't have to invest any extra time for that. It's having double benefits in one go...you get health benefits and maje money at the same time.
It would definitely be motivating for thise who are not very much in to exercising. A promise of monetary compensation might motivate people to take up exercising.
It would be good if someone could share theyr experience here. A bit more of details like hiw you get paid, how much is the payout etc.