Earn Money List those sites that scammed you and the total amount they denied you!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Being scammed after hard labour brings lots of sadness. It is one of those short comings of life, everything doesn't go straightforward both online and offline. Some people are dubious, they create a site simply for scamming users.

I've witnessed scam severally, it made me felt sad, but I moved on after finding other options that is rewarding. I just hope not to encounter them again in order not to feel so much infuriated. So many of them scammed me including faucets, paid to post, airdrops, PTC sites etc.

The one notable site that scammed me is BMF, admin is too rude for my liking, denying me payment after all the stress of writing, deeming my posts all trash.

What site(s) scammed

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Apart from being scammed by some high yield investment platforms, the only website that I may say scammed is beermoney forum. I made some dollar there and when it was the time to withdraw from the website, the admin just decided to ban me for an offence I didn't know.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Forever freedom is the first website that comes to my mind. It is a high yield investment program website. I lost about 170 dollars on this website. I sign up with this website with the hope of becoming a millionaire in the next 3 months. 6 months gone down the lane nothing to show for it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Apart from being scammed by some high yield investment platforms, the only website that I may say scammed is beermoney forum. I made some dollar there and when it was the time to withdraw from the website, the admin just decided to ban me for an offence I didn't know.
Beermoneyforum admin is a scammer, I'll always repeat it to him. He doesn't have reasons why he is banning members. I know you're a good poster, you post reasonably just want to get rid of you and enjoy the benefits of the traffic you brought to his forum that's all he wants. He has writers he is relying on, let those ones do the job for him.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have never really been scammed of my own money from online sites before 2 but at least they have been able to make me to waste my time without any payment. I have worked in beermoneyforum and made a lot of post but when I came to make withdrawal I was banned without reason.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have never really been scammed of my own money from online sites before 2 but at least they have been able to make me to waste my time without any payment. I have worked in beermoneyforum and made a lot of post but when I came to make withdrawal I was banned without reason.
Scam always saddens any victim, I hate it when I got scammed after putting much hard work to earn. BMF is simply one of those forums that I regretted joining. Not that I'm writing trash, just that admin is fraudulent using others hard work to reward his old members and enriching his pocket.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I do not have a list and in fact I have forgotten the exact name of some scamming sites. For this year, there's CrazyOff, USAstock, Dimeforum and another new scam forum that did not prosper because it was tagged scam in one forum. In the earlier era of my freelancing the first site I joined was Bubblews which was popular.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I do not have a list and in fact I have forgotten the exact name of some scamming sites. For this year, there's CrazyOff, USAstock, Dimeforum and another new scam forum that did not prosper because it was tagged scam in one forum. In the earlier era of my freelancing the first site I joined was Bubblews which was popular.
Did you receive any earnings from bublews before it turned scam? I understand that not all forums are worth it. Some create their forum or any other earning site simply to scam members. I was scammed by a well noted scam site called 'tcpgaming. The site scammed me off $15 with too many excuses for payment.