Luna Airdrop Eligibility 🔥

Naz

As a part of the transition to Terra 2.0, LUNA coins are airdropped to LUNC, USTC, and aUST holders supported the 2 snapshots outlined within the Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan.

The amount of LUNA investors are eligible to receive are determined by a range of things.
Most of Terra Classic’s popular projects are going to be joining the migration of the community to the new chain.

What do you think about it? Leave your thoughts in comments❣️

Shaf

Verified member
I was a holder of Luna and that's what actually liquidated my portfolio. Fur to that, I uninstalled my Binance app, sold all my coins and went offline.

Would someone like me be eligible for the airdrop? I do not want to install the app again just to check.

It's also difficult to have the same level of trust in Luna as I did before. I knew of many people who had concerns about the APY of 20% on UST, claiming that it was not sustainable and it was only a matter of time before it crashed. It would have helped to follow that advice and I would have avoided so much loss. It's a lesson I've learnt and accepted though.

The Terra team would have a really hard time this time around convincing investors about the viability of their project and the current bearishness of Bitcoin may make it more difficult for them to revive their coin.

Venus1100

According to the data of the MEXC exchange, Luna 2.0 once surged to $19.5 on the first day, and then fell back to about $5, and is now quoted at $7.3. After the decoupling of Luna, it once returned to zero and lost the confidence of many holders. LUNA2.0 is re-listed, there seems to be a possibility of arbitrage in the volatile market?

1654079108843.png