Luno wallet has added withdrawal and deposit options for Nigerians

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It was a very bad day for crypto traders in Nigeria, in the mid February this year (2021) when almost crypto wallets including luno announced that they don't allow deposit and withdrawal from Nigerians following the regulation made by Nigerian government on crypto.

But today, luno has added back deposit and withdrawal options for Nigerians through voucher. You only need to have the latest version of luno to access this new feature.

Skysaint

Verified member
I really got confused at some point while reading through your post. By withdrawal, do you mean withdrawing our money directly to our banks or have they finally found a way to boycott the regulations because I think most of the banks if not all don't accept deposit from any cryptocurrency wallet as regards to the ban placed on crypto by the government. How really are they planning to make this possible or are they going to make use of the P2P method of transaction and payments?
Personally, I haven't actually used the wallet because it doesn't support lots of tradable coins, so you can't possibly trade with it anyway.

MOSIUR

There are many wallets for online workers, like PayPal, Payoneer, Payeer, Perfect Money, Coinbase, FaucetPay, Luno and many others. Luno wallet is one of the best wallets in online deals. It is really a good news that Luno has added withdrawal and deposit options for the Nigerians. Actually, this not a problem for the Nigerian but for many people. The Nigerians are facing the problem in Luno transactio. One the other hand, some countries cannot create the accounts of PayPal, Payoneer, or even Payeer let alone transaction.. So I request the authorities of all payment processors to accept all the countries and solve all the problems by discussing all the problematic issues with the governments. Then we, the online workers will be benefited and everything will be running cordially.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I really like this idea and it will realm aid better transaction. This withdraw of money direct to our bank account will be good but at the Same time i want all the Nigerian to be very careful on how they we transact this days.

Am saying this because the way they are banning Bank Account of those who transact by using coin wallet.

Victorial

The problem facing luno concerning the withdrawal by Nigerians has been ongoing for months and this has kept those who owned some coins with them worried. Since then, they have been making plans to find a way to address the situation. I have received this notification via email and I must congratulate those who will be using this opportunity to withdraw their coins but I don't think it will be into the bank account but via the peer to peer trading like Binance and other exchanges do.
Still, to do this, you have to complete a KYC verification up to level three

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It's been long i accessed my Luno account. But I believe many crypto enthusiasts will be making huge fortunes with the reactivation of withdrawals via Luno. Because Luno where simply trading far more than others did when it comes to crypto ratio to fiat currencies like USD, Euros and pounds etc. So, concerning your coins to NGN before the withdrawal reactivation means huge dividends if you have from thousand dollars of crypto in your wallet. Lots of persons expected this to happen, and finally it has occured, they'll really be on a huge profit margin with this recent development around Luno.

Skysaint

Verified member
I really like this idea and it will realm aid better transaction. This withdraw of money direct to our bank account will be good but at the Same time i want all the Nigerian to be very careful on how they we transact this days.

Am saying this because the way they are banning Bank Account of those who transact by using coin wallet.
Well, I actually don't understand how they will go about it because in Nigeria am sure they are aware that the government haven't lifted the ban the placed on cryptocurrency since early this year so it will be near to impossible for cryptocurrency wallet to make a direct withdrawal into a Nigerian bank account because the said account will be blocked by the bank. I think they want to use the peer I peer method of payment as I think that is a more feasible method.
I just recently downloaded the app and it seems like they don't have a lot of crypto coins or is there something am missing or not doing right?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am very delighted reading this news and have already updated my luno app to make sure that I am also able to partake in using their platform as it helps me very well to make sure that I do transactions even with very little amount of money unlike other platforms that demand is to have at least $10 for transactions.