Maintain your health while earning.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Inappropriate Thread Topic
Our health is the least that we remember when hustling for money as youths. I hardly have time to even hit the gym, eat fruits or treat myself nicely by taking drugs ever since I have started making money online. Hence, we need to improve.

While working as a PTC worker or any online workers, there are some steps you need to take to improve your health and still not stop you from earning money online.

Schedule your time. You can't beat the clock. So you don't need to work round the clock. You can dedicate a particular hour for yourself to work online. For instance, it is a bad health practice to be having sleepless nights for consecutive weeks all in the name of making money.

Protect your eyes. Always remember to lower the brightness and contrast of your phone or laptops. Umpteenth time, the scientist has told us that the light from our phones or computer is not good for out eys. If you can't reduce your device brightness, then you can use goggle to prevent rays.

Good sitting posture. We need to maintain good sitting posture. For instance, it is a bad habit to sleep while typing. So we need to have a situable posture.

Eat well and exercise regularly. After sitting for a long doing online jobs. We need to have eat well and make sure we exercise our bodies very well. All these we keep on fit.

In my final note, health is wealth. Maintain your health as you earn lest you will use the money to treat sickness.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had read in one magazine on the abuse of using the computer (that also applies to mobile gadgets). The eyes can be strained and even your mental health will be affected. That is the main reason why it is mandatory to stand up and leave the computer every hour in order to give yourself a respite even 5 minutes only.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I'm very careful with my health even if i'm busy earning on any site. I always have my phone on eye care and once it's 10 the blue eye filter I installed on my phone is activated. Health is wealth and you need wealth to enjoy health. I sleep at the right time and never push my limit in earning.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
According to what I use to hear that the work or benefit of onion is enormous and important to the health.
I also know that its very good to use when something bit you so you can use it to Robb the spot and it will relief you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
According to what I use to hear that the work or benefit of onion is enormous and important to the health.
I also know that its very good to use when something bit you so you can use it to Robb the spot and it will relief you.
People that are working on paid to post website should try as much as possible to protect their eyes because that is one of the most important thing, apart from this there are other things to take care of but they're not really important as eyes protection since they will be concentrating most of the time on the screen.