Make money by buying jumia log is a scam!!!

M

moses12345

This is how they will advise it to you...

⚡️ HOW TO USE JUMIA LOGS ⚡️
▪️ Buy a Jumia log
▪️ Log in to the Jumia website (you don’t need any vpn)
▪️ Buy any of the available products you want and add to cart.
▪️ Click on confirm order and change the shipping address of the products to a location like market or bus garage close to you.
▪️ After that click on "PAY FROM JUMIAPAY BALANCE" and proceed to checkout.
▪️ Your order will be confirmed and your goods will be successfully shipped to the address you put.
▪️ You’re good to go, Your orders will be delivered to you successfully.
▪️ They will send a code to your phone on the day of delivery, you will provide the code to the delivery man as your Identity to make sure they are delivering to the right person, which is You.
▪️ Get your goods and sell them or keep them for your personal use..
It’s your choice.
Please be informed there is nothing like jumia log....I post this here because I don't want anyone to fall victim. Fine we all need money.. But never pray to get scammed ...I hope you read this and take note of it .... Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Buying jumia log is one of ways people engage in scam. If you are very conscious, you should desist from this bad practices. Another thing is that this logs don't usually work. The reason is that e-commerce store like jumia and the rest usually engage in consistent upgrading of their website security.

Prudent

This is how they will advise it to you...

⚡️ HOW TO USE JUMIA LOGS ⚡️
▪️ Buy a Jumia log
▪️ Log in to the Jumia website (you don’t need any vpn)
▪️ Buy any of the available products you want and add to cart.
▪️ Click on confirm order and change the shipping address of the products to a location like market or bus garage close to you.
▪️ After that click on "PAY FROM JUMIAPAY BALANCE" and proceed to checkout.
▪️ Your order will be confirmed and your goods will be successfully shipped to the address you put.
▪️ You’re good to go, Your orders will be delivered to you successfully.
▪️ They will send a code to your phone on the day of delivery, you will provide the code to the delivery man as your Identity to make sure they are delivering to the right person, which is You.
▪️ Get your goods and sell them or keep them for your personal use..
It’s your choice.
Please be informed there is nothing like jumia log....I post this here because I don't want anyone to fall victim. Fine we all need money.. But never pray to get scammed ...I hope you read this and take note of it .... Thanks
Thanks for your information
We really appreciate

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A person who is conscious of the type of men they want to make online will never ask for jumia log. The reason is that it is one of the ways of engaging in scamming e-commerce stores. Someone who is engaging in this is not different from the fraud stars out there. You should stay away from e-commerce log if you want to make legit money online.